FS: '13 GT500 SG/W - PP, TP, Recaros, Nav

jlhanson28

Established Member
For sale is my 2013 Shelby GT500 coupe. Rare sterling grey & white stripe color combination, only 76 (out of 10k) made in 2013-14 production. Excellent condition with clean CarFax. Garage maintained. 3rd party warranty with 4 yr/57K mi remaining. Light suspension mods to improve traction. Engine/Trans/Diff has never been modified or tuned. 21,000 miles and rising. Sticker price $65,420. Asking $45,000. Please contact me at [email protected].

Options:

• Performance Package: adjustable dampers, Torsen limited-slip differential, 19"+ PP wheels
  • Track Package: air-to-oil engine, transmission, and differential intercoolers
  • Recaro Seats
  • Electronics/Navigation

Modifications:

• BMR LCA's (rod bearing, double adjustable) and relocation brackets ($380)
  • BMR front sway bar (38mm 5-hole adjustable) and end links ($370)
  • Bob's Oil Separator, Passenger Side, red hydrocarbon finish ($185)
  • JLT Cold Air Intake, 70mm MAF (OEM size), no tuning required, red hydrocarbon finish ($174)
  • Revan Racing Stainless Steel-Braided Brake Lines ($250)
  • Carbotech 1521 Brake Pads - street performance, low dust. brand new ($390)
  • Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (r:295/f:275), 5mm on fronts, 9mm on rears (brand new)
  • Blowfish Racing Front Tow Hook ($100) - wraps around crash beam, does not require any cutting of front fascia - can be used for license plate mount
  • XPEL scotch guard around front fascia since 7K miles ($350)
  • Red accent tape around the OEM white stripes
  • Car has never been tuned, no modifications have been made to the engine, supercharger, or exhaust
  • In possession of all stock parts

A few other details...

• This is a summer and weekend car. First owner lived in Florida and I have never driven it in the snow or on salted roads. Car has always been stored in a garage.
  • I would prefer to sell with the suspension modifications. The lower LCA's and brackets make a HUGE difference in traction. You can stomp the throttle without much fear of the wheels spinning in 2nd/3rd gears. Really a must have for this car. The rod bearings do create some additional NHV, but it's not too bad and IMO the traction trade-off is worth it. The sway bar and end links create a much more firm and controlled steering feel and minimized under-steer.
  • I have used the car for a few HPDE events but have never dragged it.
  • Oil changes at 3-5K intervals (3.5K, 7K, 10K, 14K, 18.5K). Amsoil 5W-50 since 10K miles.
  • I am in possession of all service records, original window sticker and vehicle manuals, and both sets of keys.
  • VIN: 1ZVBP8JZ3D5263556

Vehicle History: Car was previously owned by a guy in Florida until 5,100 miles. He traded to a Porsche dealer, which transferred to a sports car dealer in Illinois, from whom I purchased in April 2014 at 5,900 miles. Since then, miles have mostly been highway and local.

Link to full photo album of the vehicle.

IMG_5519.jpg

IMG_5501.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5514.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread