FS: Eaton M112 SVT 5.4L BLOWER

RacerXHG

13mm or 1/2in???
Established Member
FOR SALE: 00 BLOWER, PLENUM, TB and Bypass

$370.00!!! Includes shipping to lower 48!!!

She's pretty, clean and tight if anyone wants to put up a bid. Stripped of teflon coating (extends life with NO power loss), was lightly rebuilt before I got it, new oil, coupler is ok. Accidental purchase and need to at least break even. Out of an 00 SVT Lightning. Will fit on 99 to 04. The blower case has 99/00 bolt pattern, but, has the ability to fit the 01 to 04 with extra holes in the bolt flange (has the extended flanges). Shipping to lower 48 preferably. PM or post with questions or offers, thanks. Make an offer!
Bill
MercuryMarauder.net Forums
MercuryMarauder.net Forums

Last edited:

Parts-is-Parts

Established Member
Stripped of the Teflon coating and no loss of power should not be combined in the same sentence.
It will most definitely make less boost than other setups pullied the same.

Jaimie03Cobra

Established Member
Stripped of the Teflon coating and no loss of power should not be combined in the same sentence.
It will most definitely make less boost than other setups pullied the same.

Not saying that what you said is not true but...... The only way to be sure would be to dyno your vehicle with the coating, take it off then dyno it again with the same conditions. Even if it were different I could not imagine much difference. Similar pullied setups often dyno differently anyway. Just saying.

Jaimie

RacerXHG

13mm or 1/2in???
Established Member
Well, no one would have to ever worry about flaking and possible problems associated with that! :-D Crap doesn't even stay in my frying pan, definitely don't want it flying around and catching under valves...

Users who are viewing this thread