FS:nc. 03 COBRA, TF WHEELS

eclipsesti

Established Member
do you have the stock wheels?

I do not

I have a set of stock Satin wheels and would be interested in your TF's if you want to work out a deal.

If I can find someone who wants to buy the car for cheaper with those wheels on it we could work something out.

Bump for price drop.
20.5 with the wheels or 19.5 with out

MAX86GT

Established Member
Want to trade the wheels for some 10th anniversary wheels and some cash......or some CCW SP16A's ????

eclipsesti

Established Member
Want to trade the wheels for some 10th anniversary wheels and some cash......or some CCW SP16A's ????

You have no idea how many times I get offered to trade wheels. Hahaha

I would rather sell the car to someone with the wheels or have the car sold and the buyer doesn't want the wheels for a lower price and then work out a deal.

Personally I think the wheels make the car!
If you can find me a buyer that what's to work out a deal with you on the wheels I'll be more than happy to do what I can!

That goes out to anyone interested in the car, if you want it for cheaper just find one of the guys on here that wants the wheels, at the end of the day as long as you two can give me what I want for the car I'll help you any way I can

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
I agree with you, these wheels are killer and imagine they would help the car sell faster.

To any prospective buyers who prefer OEM 03 Cobra satin 17's, please contact myself or eclipsesti for details (not wanting to whore up his forsale thread)

Thanks,
Dan

You have no idea how many times I get offered to trade wheels. Hahaha

I would rather sell the car to someone with the wheels or have the car sold and the buyer doesn't want the wheels for a lower price and then work out a deal.

Personally I think the wheels make the car!
If you can find me a buyer that what's to work out a deal with you on the wheels I'll be more than happy to do what I can!

That goes out to anyone interested in the car, if you want it for cheaper just find one of the guys on here that wants the wheels, at the end of the day as long as you two can give me what I want for the car I'll help you any way I can

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
Dude, were you at thru-way on stratford road about 3 Friday's ago, or at least near there? If so, your car is ****ing gorgeous in person.

If not,where are you at in nc?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread