FS: NIB 4x BBS RK 18 x 8.5 Silver

Lightning247

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Established Member
These are Brand New wheels, still in the box. I purchased these last year, anticipating finding a set of 18 x 10's also, but was unable to locate them. I ended up getting BBS RGR's instead. The silver BBS RK's are no longer listed on Tirerack and I believe they are discontinued.

This is a set of 4 18 x 8.5 silver wheels, 5x114.3 bolt pattern. With a 25mm offset that weigh in at 19lbs a piece. These wheels are also STILL WARANTIED BY BBS. A year ago on Tire Rack the retail price is $332 PER WHEEL.

I'm asking $900 for the set. Paypal only.

Shipping would be additional, or arrangements can be made for you to pick up or meet within a reasonable distance. (between Charlotte NC. - Columbia or Clemson SC.) Thanks guys.

Here is a stock photo. Wheels are still in boxes.

bbs_rk_bs_ci3_l.jpg

blacksnake305

Established Member
These are Brand New wheels, still in the box. I purchased these last year, anticipating finding a set of 18 x 10's also, but was unable to locate them. I ended up getting BBS RGR's instead. The silver BBS RK's are no longer listed on Tirerack and I believe they are discontinued.

This is a set of 4 18 x 8.5 silver wheels, 5x114.3 bolt pattern. With a 25mm offset that weigh in at 19lbs a piece. These wheels are also STILL WARANTIED BY BBS. A year ago on Tire Rack the retail price is $332 PER WHEEL.

I'm asking $900 for the set. Paypal only.

Shipping would be additional, or arrangements can be made for you to pick up or meet within a reasonable distance. (between Charlotte NC. - Columbia or Clemson SC.) Thanks guys.

Here is a stock photo. Wheels are still in boxes.

bbs_rk_bs_ci3_l.jpg

Weren't these the ones that were selling on ebay for $600 a set?

rdsnk46

Established Member
I have a set of RK's 18x10, thses are a great set of wheels goodluck w/the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread