got my full tilt bushing kit!!!

TRBO VNM

I just got a new grease gun and have the same issue with it not releasing off the fittings. It even has a pressure release valve and that doesn't help. The gun end can unscrew and come apart, so I just do that and it pops off very easy then.

SonicBeast

Established Member
thats exactly what i realized, when i did the uppers i realized it wasnt getting any easier to pop off so i tried unscrewing the tip and it popped right off. and as far as the messed up lca fitting, i ended up sngging it down nice and tight with some permanent threadlocker and im just gonna keep a close eye on it during greasings. thanks for the help

Last edited:

SonicBeast

Established Member
Just got the car out with this nice weather we've been having here. I just bought the car in January so it's my first tank of good gas and fun runs in the car ever so I'm not sure how bad it was before but today I have her a first and second gear roll and just ripped the tires loose, but no wheel hop!!! I guess the true test will be launching it. Seems to me that the ftbr kit did exactly what it advertised. I would recommend it, can be done if your mechanically capable and have some time. Polly took me a week total, but just 3-4 hours a night after work. I learned a lot about the IRS from doing it too!

Users who are viewing this thread