Granatelli coil packs

10shelbygt500r

Established Member
Hey guys. I ordered a set of coil packs from stage 3 motorsports and the Granatelli hot street coil packs indicated that it fits 07-10 shelby gt500 applications as well as 03-04 cobras. The issue is that there is no way to bolt down the coil pack. Should I send these back? Or is that how all aftermarket coil packs are? The ford racing brand looks to be the same as these as well. What do you guys think?

54First

Grouchy Old Guy
Established Member
Have you looked at your stock coils? The coil cover on the cam cover holds them in place. If you bought coil packs, they're wrong anyway. You should have eight separate coils. But it really doesn't matter because the best coils are the Ford factory coils. (My guess is the Ford Racing are the same) Send the Granatellis back.

Steve

enormous

Established Member
My good friend ordered the Granatelli coil packs for his Cobra and it ran like crap. Send them back and keep your money.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This has been the general consensus for years back to the 03 Cobras. The factory coils will support 1K HP.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
A great way to make a good vehicle a bad one is to bolt on anything with the Granatelli name.

Burn them.

Users who are viewing this thread