GT500 vs procharged T/A

01GTSTANG

Established Member
Ok guys I found out that the GT is pullied and the T/A is definatly Procharged with a built motor. Either way the t/a gat spanked.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
01GTSTANG said:
Ok guys I found out that the GT is pullied and the T/A is definatly Procharged with a built motor. Either way the t/a gat spanked.
:lol: Well it all makes sense now. LMAO. Running 4 psi with a supposed built motor as you say is ****ing retarded to put it simply. The stock motor will hold 10-11 psi on a D1SC kit which with a cam boltons etc.. is around 525-540 rwhp. Due to the HUGE weight difference the GT500 would need around 600 rwhp to pull a PROPERLY set up procharged car like that. FYI Procharged cars with built motors make over 725 rwhp with the D1SC kit. Either way it seems the guys in the know both chevy and ford guys mind you know something is not right.

Last edited:

WhiteStallionGT

Some of you guys have your head so far up your ass its ridiculous. Read the damn forum, read the story. So what if he was only running 4 pounds, that's HIS fault. He talked up a storm, and got his ass raped. No ****ing shit that GT500 would have gotten raped if that T/A was running more boost. Care to tell us something we don't know? Until then, just shutup.

SVThink

Faster150 said:
def no procharger on that trans am.

lol I love how everyone says there isn't when there is. Not to mention h/c and forged bottom end :loser:

Local cars

GT500 has pulley, CAI, SCT Tune

Gotta love the Shelby :bowdown:

SVThink

big reg said:
Due to the HUGE weight difference the GT500 would need around 600 rwhp to pull a PROPERLY set up procharged car like that. FYI Procharged cars with built motors make over 725 rwhp with the D1SC kit.

Actually the GT500 has less then 600rwhp and pulled that Procharged TransAm.

This Transam is Procharged with a Built Motor, It just isnt pushing the psi that would be needed to make over 725rwhp as you claim. I think he started with 6-8psi and with the mods it now has (from better airflow?) lowered the boost to 4lbs and he hasn't done anything since.

Either way the GT500 won...

CGoeschel

Established Member
01GTSTANG said:

Are you sure on the pulley? Im going to take some video of mine this weekend doing the same pull through the gears with just a CAI and Tune. The pitch of the supercharger sounds the same. hmmm

Joe Lynch

Established Member
2.6 pulley and a JLT cold air, nothing else. I tuned it. Owner also has a turbo Fox.

The TA's combination of pulleys and low compression is not right and now he knows it.

Joe

TheBlurLS1

Teh slow.
Established Member
We do not take responsibility for the owner of that slow ass F-body lol. I think my shitbox would have ran better than that.

The Shelby is an incredible car.

chuckstang

Established Member
:(
TheBlurLS1 said:
We do not take responsibility for the owner of that slow ass F-body lol. I think my shitbox would have ran better than that.

The Shelby is an incredible car.

Glad to see the Ford love as well because thats one sick camaro you got there.
I wish I could have one of each

lucheski

Established Member
Silver02TA said:
either the GT500 has some mods or the T/A isn't procharged...
a procharged C5 put a car-length on my buddys 03 cobra, he was stroked, whippled and on drag radials, thats not a procharged LSX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread