Has anyone had a rear end collision in their 95R and need an impact bar?

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I have been moving a SN-95 rear impact bar around in my garage for 12+ years. I bought it for one of my 1995 2-Top Cobra's that had a previous owner installed trailer hitch that was drilled/attached to it's rear bumper bar.

The bar that I have is from a White car (1995 Cobra R) and has it's original correct White overspray from the Ford assy. line.

A quick indicator of a rear end collision to those who look for damage when buying a car (especially a specialty car), is the wrong color on the bumper bar or paint/body shop non-oem looking over spray. Many buyers will look no further once they see signs of previous body repair, and behind the bumper cover is the first place they look.

If you need this bar to minimize the appearance that you 95R has been repaired in the back, please send me a PM.

The reason why it is bubble wrapped for shipment is because I had a buyer from an eBay auction about 8 years ago, and when he realized it was the bumper bar, and not the bumper cover, he backed out. He needed the rubber cover. I left it wrapped in bubble, that was the best way to keep it protected from scratches or indications that it had been off of a car.

001.jpg

Thanks, Robert

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread