have sniper commando, need different software

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
im using commando to set parameters for my terbo. i am satisfied with the toon all the way to 18 psi with 110octane and 20 degrees timing. it runs exacty like i want it to. HOWEVER....

idle, part throttle, and wot tuning a car is fine and dandy....but if the sum-B wont hot start who freaking cares.

as you all know, i dont have access to startup NOTHING. cranking timing control is fine. i can stop the piston with borderline timing.

so, i let the car warm and get into open loop. ive tried just about everything i can think of to take fuel out at HOT startup, all the way to getting 15:1 within a minute or so cold.

it still pegs the a/f at greater than 10:1 on initial start. im sick of turning the injectors off to get a start.

its a basic setup. 96gt, forged b head cobro, forward headers, new O2s, 76 terbo, cdan4 strat, 60lb inj, BA3000, 4r trans, just downpipe.

its tuned 1/3 transfer function, 1/3 injector, stock iat and ect functions. frpp datasheet for inj/volts offset. its simple, but i dont have access to ANY startup tables or cranking inj duties.

what software for just that?

thanks.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd probably start with the start-up tables.

MG0h3

Established Member
You spelled your screen name wrong.......

But since you know how to tune I'd look at moates/quarterhorse. Everyone that uses it seems to like it.

assasinator

Established Member
I'd probably start with the start-up tables.
the template does not have startup tables. that is the subject of this thread. i need a software suggestion that is cheap and simple to access startup tables and cranking PW.

assasinator

Established Member
You spelled your screen name wrong.......

But since you know how to tune I'd look at moates/quarterhorse. Everyone that uses it seems to like it.
thank you. i will look for moates/quarterhorse.

assasinator

Established Member
i looked up quarterhorse, and it seems to meet part of my needs. selecting tuning software that is exhaustive is my next requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread