Help on pricing please

WVTrakPak

Established Member
I have an 04 SVT-F that is the Euro-version with 124k miles. It is black with the Recaros and is very well maintianed and shows very well. It is my second SVTF and I have an additional block, transmission, rebuilt head and new Ford Front end with many other additional small parts. Tires are new this year. I am thinking of moving on and have no idea where to price this car as so few are for sale. Anyone have any help for me here?

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I sold my 2003 SVT EAP CO SVT Focus for $4200. Car was crazy clean and loaded. Touch screen nav. Set of Blizzaks on spare wheels. Heated Recaros (cold weather package). Borla cat back. Drilled and slotted rotors. Power sunroof. Car had 136k. Timing belt and all maintenance was up to date. Absolutely loved that car, but I "had" to sell when my brother-in-law told me he was selling his pristine 2004 F150 crew cab for a price I couldn't pass on. At the time I was truckless and hated it. Sold the Focus to the first guy who looked at it. Still sort of miss it - you will too!

Last edited:

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
@ WVTrakPak:

I would start with using edmunds.com & kbb.com first....

If it's really "above-average", then start asking "high" and go from there.

I would be interested in your extra parts though....

@ PaxtonShelby:

Someone got a great deal at $4200; why didn't just kept it? Especially after all the TLC, you could have placed it under "storage" to reduce insurance costs and simply re-activated to full-coverage when you used your SVTF.

nxhappy

Established Member
**** kbb, their pricing is way too low. Everything I have sold is above kbb. and I don't mean a little, I mean a lot. IMO, nada guides is a lot closer on price. If your car is clean without any mechanical issues that is.

WVTrakPak

Established Member
thanks for your replies. KBB& Edmonds are no help. List value between 1300-2900 (I wouldn't sell the Recaros for 1300.) I searched Autotrader for less than 150k miles and prices varied between 3k-6k, with lower mileage cars dominating the higher prices.

I guess it is probably in the 4k-4.5k range. I would never sell the parts as long as I own the car and I will think about pricing it this week. I do like the car a lot and am not in a hurry to get rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread