Hood Liner

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I am really starting to hate the hood liner. It is already turning white in spots because of water damage and still need to do the hood modification, but have been putting it off. I would really like to replace it with something that looks better. Somebody a couple days ago said something about Saleen using Rhino lining on there hoods. Does anybody know about this or have any other suggestions.

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
That hood liner mod didn't even take 20 minutes...

Don't be lazy man... That's what the 4th of July was for....

Taking my 12mpg, Ozone Depleting, Dino burning, Capitalist pig, resourse wasting symbol of all that is good and American and making it faster and louder so that I can thumb my nose in the face of the Taliban sissys and anybody else that doesn't love this freedom we have.... while I drive up to get a supersize Double whopper with cheeze meal with large frys and a large chocolate shake ( thereby consuming a weeks rations for a small village) and run on over to my local Walmart so I can stock up on shotgun shells in case any terrorist assholes decide to do anything in My neighborhood so I can FINALLY GET TO KILL SOMEBODY!

Don't touch my stuff and don't call me francis...

:lol1:

Last edited:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
VintagePorscheG you are definitely happier since you received your Cobra. That is absolutely poetic.

Users who are viewing this thread