I hate user 98 Saleen cobra

milktasd2

Established Member
His build thread made me buy a JT trim vortech for my 96 cobra build that officially started today. The general consensus was that the T trim would keep me from getting to 700hp.

Just pulled the motor out and stripped everything from the longblock this weekend. Hope to drive it to modmafia in the next few weeks and let them put some rods, pistons, cams, and springs in it.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Jeez guys lol!!! I'm like wtf when I saw the thread. I told you to standby on the JT as I might upgrade to a ysi-b depending on how this performs lol.

Pete lol. Man you're the best. If you didn't buy all my old stuff I'd be screwed lol.

milktasd2

Established Member
Got a decent deal on a refreshed JT and selling my refreshed t trim to my buddy, so not out of pocket a lot.

SVTPete83

Established Member
What is even more ironic is I sold my old a trim to a buddy to buy Chris's T trim. It's a vicious cycle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1mean57

Established Member
not to be off topic but man wish some of you guys would make some online vids of you guys smoking some people ;)

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I generally hate anyone that inspires me to spend an exorbitant amount of money on my car.

But I also secretly love them for it when I ride around and listen to it and do burnouts.

It all comes out in the wash

Users who are viewing this thread