IA/IL - FS: 2012 GT - Black - Brembo - 6spd - Premium - $21k

Caboose

SOLD!!!

Up for sale is my beautiful black 2012 GT.

I purchased the car a little over a year ago with 51k miles and is now sitting at 58.7k miles. I drove the car on and off during the warm months and have taken it to 3 HPDE events and 4 local autocross events. The car is in great mechanical condition with fresh oil (always used Motorcraft synthetic fluid), brake fluid, and rear differential fluid (Royal Purple with OEM friction modifier). This car is ready for whatever you want to throw at it; road course, drag strip, or if you want to cruise, it looks great and always grabs attention and sounds amazing. The car has a great pop and cackle with zero drone on the highway. As you'll see in the picture it does have a trailer hitch as I towed a small 4' x 4' trailer to the track with a set of sticky tires and some tools on one occasion (easily removable). This car handles amazing with the AST 4150 coilovers, as they are specially valved for competition use. They do ride a bit rough on the street, but it's well worth the trade off. Other than the suspension modifications and exhaust, the engine is stock and always has been. This car has never had an aftermarket intake on it. Tires have plenty of tread. The car has a few small paint chips up front and the wheels have a few scuffs here and there (typical of a 58k mile car). Located in Iowa/Illinois region.

I will list the modifications below so they are easy to go through. I have all of the OEM parts and am willing to drop the price and remove the coilovers from the sale if you would like the stock suspension reinstalled. I might be forgetting a few things, but pretty sure this is it! If you have any questions, feel free to post or PM me. I'm asking $21,000 OBO. Thanks for looking!

Suspension:
AST4150 coilovers
Vorshlag CC plates
Whiteline front end links
Maximum Motorsports rod end pan hard bar
18mm OEM rear sway bar (Conv. V6)
New Centric rotors all 4 corners
G-LOC GS-1 brake pads all the way around
Also have a set of G-LOC XP12 front and rear pads

Exhaust:
JBA 3" catless downpipes
JBA 3" X-pipe
Stock resonators and OTA
OEM GT500 mufflers

Interior:
Black leather with Lava Red accents - looks great in person
Heated seats - Both power adjustable

Other:
Whiteline transmission mount insert
Boss front fascia
3" brake ducts mounted to the OEM dust plates
Fog lights removed to improve airflow (lights included with sale or can install for you)

Pics:

IMG_3658.JPG
IMG_3659.JPG
IMG_3661.JPG
IMG_3664.JPG
IMG_3666.JPG
IMG_3667.JPG
IMG_3671.JPG
IMG_3674.JPG
IMG_3676.JPG

IMG_3681.JPG

Last edited: