Interior water spots?

jdcobra

Established Member
Due to inclement weather, I put the exterior detail on hold. I began to detail the inside of the vehicle when I noticed hard water spots on the inside of the windshield. I tried a water/white vinegar mix, but it didn’t seem to work. They look like either water spots or maybe product overspray, can’t tell.
bdef69f938ffe1b122fadb4036052f17.jpg

JD

jdcobra

Established Member
Alright, I’ll try that later tonight when I get home and report back. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jdcobra

Established Member
Well, so far so good! It’s taking a little elbow grease but they are coming off. They look like water spots but were also on the rear view mirror. I’m thinking possible overspray from some interior cleaner?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

hostile500

Established Member
Well, so far so good! It’s taking a little elbow grease but they are coming off. They look like water spots but were also on the rear view mirror. I’m thinking possible overspray from some interior cleaner?

I don't know what you use for waxes and such. But if you have any liquid wax on hand after you get it clean put it on the inside of the windshield then wipe it off. You'll have a clear streak free windshield. I use Adams polishes (brilliant glaze).

Users who are viewing this thread