JPC Paxton 2200sl Kit w/ Upgrades-

Justinturbo01

Established Member
I’ve got a JPC Paxton 2200sl Kit for sale or partial trade for N/A parts. The kit has the upgraded Tial BOV with the JPC block off plate, the fabricated coolant tank and the JLT intake. Kit has less than 3000 miles on it. It’s still on the car but the car isn’t a daily driver so it won’t go up much, and I have no factory parts to put in place of the kit. Id like to get 3300 without injectors or make offer or partial trade for nice NA stuff, aftermarket intake manifold, cold air intake, factory coolant tank and anything else to get it back to an NA car.
0jXeOs.jpg

ftYC0P.jpg

southport2014

Established Member
I’ve got a JPC Paxton 2200sl Kit for sale or partial trade for N/A parts. The kit has the upgraded Tial BOV with the JPC block off plate, the fabricated coolant tank and the JLT intake. Kit has less than 3000 miles on it. It’s still on the car but the car isn’t a daily driver so it won’t go up much, and I have no factory parts to put in place of the kit. Id like to get 3300 without injectors or make offer or partial trade for nice NA stuff, aftermarket intake manifold, cold air intake, factory coolant tank and anything else to get it back to an NA car.
View attachment 1484622
View attachment 1484623
Can you message me your number im in indiana

Users who are viewing this thread