My Dilemma

thatdude305

Established Member
I currently have a 2001 Lightning with about 70k on her. I am in the middle of a contemplation right now and would like opinions. At the end of the day I'm going to do what I choose. I just like others feedback. Should I do some work to my Lightning or should I get a terminator and have both? Lightning drives great, no issues there just would like to do some upgrades and then maybe in a year look into a cobra again. Thx for the feedback

blownbrainmustang

Established Member
I'd make that decision based on a few things. Those factors would include 1. Do you have a sporty vehicle to drive in the stable already? 2. Do you drive the L as a daily?
If I had something sporty it would lessen the chance of buying more for me. If you daily the Lightning it could be fun to get a terminator for weekends. If your truck is your weekend vehicle maybe do things to it that would make it a bit more fun

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

thatdude305

Established Member
I have a 2002 Mustang GT but its on its last leg. I would get the terminator and drive the Lightning the majority of the time probably like a 60/40 split

Users who are viewing this thread