New potential buyer.. questions?

Mwynn

Established Member
San Francisco to north Georgia... $2k. Could have gotten it cheaper, but seller had a specific 2 hour window for pick up, cost me extra. Big semi enclosed car transport truck.

Dfwlightning

San Francisco to north Georgia... $2k. Could have gotten it cheaper, but seller had a specific 2 hour window for pick up, cost me extra. Big semi enclosed car transport truck.
Would you mind sharing any info you have about the R in Virginia? Am considering the car and was hoping you could shed some light on any info you may have or reasons you passed on this car. Thanks!

Mwynn

Established Member
Would you mind sharing any info you have about the R in Virginia? Am considering the car and was hoping you could shed some light on any info you may have or reasons you passed on this car. Thanks!
As I remember, they were asking a bit much in my opinion.... seems like they came off the price some. I never did get that serious with that one, because I got a great deal from member in CA. I would suggest a Ford dealership to do a pre purchase inspection, well worth a couple hundred.

Dfwlightning

As I remember, they were asking a bit much in my opinion.... seems like they came off the price some. I never did get that serious with that one, because I got a great deal from member in CA. I would suggest a Ford dealership to do a pre purchase inspection, well worth a couple hundred.
great thanks for the help. will Ford generally send someone to the location or does the car have to be taken in?

Mwynn

Established Member
Ask seller if they are willing to allow you to do a inspection, if they oppose, red flags....schedule a inspection with a dealership close by, have seller bring car by, takes a few hours, have the technician doing the inspection call you prior to finishing up for a summary.... you pay the dealership.

Dfwlightning

Ask seller if they are willing to allow you to do a inspection, if they oppose, red flags....schedule a inspection with a dealership close by, have seller bring car by, takes a few hours, have the technician doing the inspection call you prior to finishing up for a summary.... you pay the dealership.
Perfect, thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread