nx happy is very happy =)

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
What size jet are we rolling with? With what blowa! Not nitrous outlet stuff, but I guess it will do :p

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
probably a 100 shot or 125 on the eaton for now =)
It's gonna be a blast! What fuel? Do you have nitrous around you? This nitrous shortage is making it a real MF to get mother bottles filled. Been on a waiting list for a month. Rumors are calling for a 75% price jump.

nxhappy

Established Member
It's gonna be a blast! What fuel? Do you have nitrous around you? This nitrous shortage is making it a real MF to get mother bottles filled. Been on a waiting list for a month. Rumors are calling for a 75% price jump.
yeah. ****ing sucks. I'm not in a rush though on intall haha. We might have to wait several months before supply is good again. I heard the FL factory is out of commission ...

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
yeah. ****ing sucks. I'm not in a rush though on intall haha. We might have to wait several months before supply is good again. I heard the FL factory is out of commission ...
Yup, I guess there's two main plants that bottle nitrous. One plant is medical and the other is automotive, that's the Florida plant. They have to separate them for obvious reasons. But an explosion happened last august and they still haven't recovered. I don't get what the hold up is.

nxhappy

Established Member
Yup, I guess there's two main plants that bottle nitrous. One plant is medical and the other is automotive, that's the Florida plant. They have to separate them for obvious reasons. But an explosion happened last august and they still haven't recovered. I don't get what the hold up is.
hopefully by the time I have it installed everything will be back to normal lol. I still need to beef up the suspension and diff. Also have to wire all my gauges. And short shifter. and tons of other shit haha. so little time !!!

Users who are viewing this thread