Original 93 Cobra Wheels Refinished *With Pics*

FoxBodyMan

BLKWIDOW
Established Member
I finally got them done...:) I have had a extra set of 93 cobra wheels laying around for a couple years that I got off e-bay when I could still find them, had a few curb marks but where a fair price at the time.

I sent them to Wheel Collision Center out of Bath, PA thanks for the referal Eric(snakecharmer) These guys do incrediable work.

I would like to personally thank the guys @ WCC for there outstanding work and customer service... Needless to say I am very pleased.

www.wheelcollision.com

Here are some before and after shots,

First got them:
1003178a.jpg

1003180.jpg

1003182h.jpg

Chrome Plating:
1003232b.jpg

1003235w.jpg

1003243.jpg

1003247.jpg

1003244.jpg

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
They look great. I have been to WCC and had work done by them in the past. They do great work.

rw93cobra

Established Member
Looks good! How much did they charge to do them. I just got my car painted and i'd like to get my extra set of wheels redone.
Tunedin302-Did you sell a set of wheels a couple years ago? From looking in your signiture, I'm pretty sure your the one I got my second set from.

Last edited:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Tunedin302-Did you sell a set of wheels a couple years ago? From looking in your signiture, I'm pretty sure your the one I got my second set from.

I sold a set sometime last year but it was to a guy that (I believe) lived in NY.

FoxBodyMan

BLKWIDOW
Established Member
Looks good! How much did they charge to do them. I just got my car painted and i'd like to get my extra set of wheels redone.

Thanks Guys... All said and done with the wheels needing minor repair,chroming,caps and shipping was $1300 and some change.

They are deffinetly not cheap, but I could not be more please with the work.

FoxBodyMan

BLKWIDOW
Established Member
are the caps chromed the look polished? wheels look sick btw!

Chromed, I beleive with the different material the caps are made out of do look alittle different then the wheels finish, but very close. The angle of the camera seems to reflect different. In person it is hard to tell?

FoxBodyMan

BLKWIDOW
Established Member
Look great, a bit pricey but looks like you pay for what you get.

Definitely costly, I knew I could of converted things over to get the aftermarket chrome 93 wheels to work, but all said in done im happy I went this route. Still original and have the other silver set aswell.

Boosted 03

Established Member
Rims look great! That is a beautiful cobra and the rims realy set it off. Engine bay looks clean as well. Get us some video of the dyno run.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread