Pics of black 2013 vert with red stripes

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
My new gt500 convertible showed up at the dealer earlier then I thought it will. I did the paperwork, paid and left for the night. They had a promo running today and they even offered me a voucher for a 51 inch hd tv at Best Buy, nice guys. I will pick the car up Monday before I leave home for the week, it's going to be a long week, for sure.
62d95700-481b-cb54.jpg

62d95700-482d-fb7c.jpg

62d95700-483a-de5e.jpg

62d95700-484f-cbb2.jpg

62d95700-485e-24f8.jpg

62d95700-4868-3e96.jpg

62d95700-4872-1421.jpg

62d95700-4883-1eb2.jpg

NightKids

Established Member
Very nice!

I love the red striped recaro too especially with the cobra logo that are color matched.

Lets see more pics when you pick it up.

peteypab2133

Established Member
nice car man!!! Almost bought a 2012 last year same color combo but with a coupe... deff catches your eye

jtfx6552

Established Member
Man, this car looks great in any color combo! The Old school batman colors look great. Need a photo shoot with one in the "superman" colors.

2013SnakeBite

Established Member
Who needs the darn tv, the voucher says you can trade for a gift card of the same value, I might just get a new iPad or something. Too bad they don't sell Shelby parts at Best Buy :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW CAR. VERY, VERY NICE !!! :banana:

One question please........I have a black w/ white stripes ordered right now, but am having second thoughts about going to the RED stripes??? I still have time to change my order w/ the dealer.

Could you tell me about the "hue" or depth of red in the stripes? I know they're called "Colorado Red", but I'm not sure what this implies? Have never seen one in person.

The red in the pics looks to be toward a "orange-red" color....not "race red" or a bright red. Just would appreciate your thoughts or further description on the tone of the red. THANKS!!

Again.....nice job. Enjoy the monster!!
:rockon: ;-) :bowdown: :dancenana:

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
The car was in a service bay and pics were taken with my iPhone, so they might be misleading. It's raining cats and dogs today, so it will be a little while before I can take good pics. The stripes are bright-ish red, fairly glossy, they blend well while they still offer some contrast with the black. I also thought about the white stripes, but for me, the contrast would have been too much on a black car.

Google Ford Colorado red swatches and you'll probably get some samples. Autozone or your favorite auto parts store would probably also carry paint kits with the same color as it seems it was a popular color offering Ford had for the past decade.

mach330

Established Member
Google Ford Colorado red swatches and you'll probably get some samples. Autozone or your favorite auto parts store would probably also carry paint kits with the same color as it seems it was a popular color offering Ford had for the past decade.

Pretty sure it's the same color as my torch red Mach 1. My bumper says "Colorado Red" on it. Parked next to a '11 GT500 black with red stripes, looks like an exact match.

2013SnakeBite

Established Member
Thanks, everyone...........

I do love the color and boldness! Looks mean & nasty! I'm probably going to go red stripes and change from the white ones..........

My dealer will love me changing something yet one more time!

:-D

Users who are viewing this thread