Pics of coolant tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCH03SVT

Established Member
Let me see some of your coolant tank setups. Trying to decide what I want to buy this time, and would just like to get some ideas. Appreciate any pics you guys post.

notagt

Established Member
Moroso in my 03 Mach 1

80yQDMf.jpg

GrZIkL5.jpg

ctgreddy

Established Member
Moroso coolant tank and True forged intercooler tank both painted with the vht wrinkle black. I have this setup because I'm not a big fan of the true forged coolant tanks, and hate the caps that moroso uses on their intercooler tanks as they are a pain to open usually and always seem to leak a little.

EDAF499F-CE3E-4585-AE64-E57B14C1AA75_zpscwrlaudr.jpg

03' White Snake

Established Member
You guys make me want to get mine painted/dipped

My tanks are all painted, I dipped my VC, Pulley bridges, and the ring on my IC tank all in white CF. Just enough IMO. They look white from 5 ft away, you only noticed the detail up close.

I dipped my brothers VC's traditional CF.

ctgreddy

Established Member
Can I ask why?

Im all stock but if I ever changed it would be to a matching set of TF tanks.

Just personal preference. I'm not fond of how tall and boxy they are compared to the moroso coolant tanks. The only reason I have the tf i/c tank is because I got sick of dealing with the terrible cap on the moroso ones.

I'D WIN

Established Member
I would really like to see one combined tank with multiple independent chambers for the IC tank, overflow tank and power steering reservoir. I would prefer to use stock caps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread