Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Bam after a fresh detail.....
78c7d67faeced6cd8fde04cf5263908d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

No offense man but if you are gonna do the Saleen thing, you might want to consider going with the full kit or non at all. Thats a mofo-king 03 Cobra you got there, not a 99' v6 with 7.5" pistons in thurr, intakerr and combustion up to 7.5 in thurr...

JMHO

LouieMoo

Established Member
No offense man but if you are gonna do the Saleen thing, you might want to consider going with the full kit or non at all. Thats a mofo-king 03 Cobra you got there, not a 99' v6 with 7.5" pistons in thurr, intakerr and combustion up to 7.5 in thurr...

JMHO
Well actually the previous owners are the ones who molested this car, I just recently changed it back to original and haven't had a chance to fully complete it yet. So next time instead of being a wise ass and not no anything your talking about, just ask.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Well actually the previous owners are the ones who molested this car, I just recently changed it back to original and haven't had a chance to fully complete it yet. So next time instead of being a wise ass and not no anything your talking about, just ask.

Im just messing a little man... just a little friendly ribbing... Dont get so sensitive about it.

Get that thing fixed and you will have yourself a great looking car.

Kiohtee

Established Member

JMHO

You have obviously never seen the video @ZYBORG is referencing there. Nice car anyway, but toughen up.

LouieMoo

Established Member
Im just messing a little man... just a little friendly ribbing... Dont get so sensitive about it.

Get that thing fixed and you will have yourself a great looking car.
Yeah believe me my bad too, it's just it's been a long road of criticism and lots of $$$ to get this thing back to normal and even when I'm done with the outside I have some of the interior to do also. But right now the next move is getting the stock rims and surprisingly they are not that easy to find. I even have a couple of posts up in here about finding them.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Yeah believe me my bad too, it's just it's been a long road of criticism and lots of $$$ to get this thing back to normal and even when I'm done with the outside I have some of the interior to do also. But right now the next move is getting the stock rims and surprisingly they are not that easy to find. I even have a couple of posts up in here about finding them.

Nah man, people here are all about project cars and diamonds in the rough. We're even open to being different in terms of style. So you'll be good on that front here.

Is it that you're looking for a killer deal on them, or just some period? Because you can always check out AM and LMR for Terminator/Saleen wheels. Won't be exactly OE, but they'll look dead-on.

LouieMoo

Established Member
Nah man, people here are all about project cars and diamonds in the rough. We're even open to being different in terms of style. So you'll be good on that front here.

Is it that you're looking for a killer deal on them, or just some period? Because you can always check out AM and LMR for Terminator/Saleen wheels. Won't be exactly OE, but they'll look dead-on.
Well I am looking for as original as I can get them and I'm either looking to buy them (obviously lol) or hoping to out right trade the 20" inch Saleen rims I have on the car now. But if I have to buy them the cheaper the better considering the body work just recently cost me $4800. That was for the front and rear bumper and the wing and the paint. So the cheaper the better

Kiohtee

Established Member
Well I am looking for as original as I can get them and I'm either looking to buy them (obviously lol) or hoping to out right trade the 20" inch Saleen rims I have on the car now. But if I have to buy them the cheaper the better considering the body work just recently cost me $4800. That was for the front and rear bumper and the wing and the paint. So the cheaper the better

Give these a look:

https://lmr.com/products/94-04-2003-Cobra-Mustang-Wheels

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
16 Sept. 2017 - the 11 leaves for it's new home in SC.

17 Sept. 2017 - off load in SC.

17 Sept. 2017 - in it's new home with a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread