procharger help

imeyers302

Established Member
The thing is I really just want the stock manifold back on. But I got a deal on the Cj manifold with the twin 65 that I couldnt pass up. So I bought it and installed it, it's only been on for about a month or two. Which is the main reason why I am trying to keep the CJ on there. If anything I'll just throw the stock one back on and then boost it. I'll see.

If going centrifugal, it pays to sell the CJ intake and use the money to buy the boss intake. The centrifugals shine in the upper rpm range. Boss manifold extends rpm range to take advantage of that. Will still be a monster with stock mani but the boss mani give you that much more rpm range. More rpm on a centri = more boost/power.

bunits19714

Established Member
plenty of cj prochargers running around - if it is on there leave it unless someone is going to pay heavy for it-

Bryanh24

Established Member
plenty of cj prochargers running around - if it is on there leave it unless someone is going to pay heavy for it-
That's what I'll most likely be doing. Don't see why I would take it off since the procharger isnt that bad of an install with the cj on there. Paxton is a different story.

deletednow2017

Established Member
That's what I'll most likely be doing. Don't see why I would take it off since the procharger isnt that bad of an install with the cj on there. Paxton is a different story.

Looks like you're pretty settled and knowledgeable on this topic, but if any of you guys have any questions feel free to message me/quote me in a post!

Users who are viewing this thread