RIP Dodge sales, Congrats GM!

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
2ED6B2F3-5C2C-465C-87EA-A419C9A10A9B.jpeg
Wow! scared of smack down??

joshcarp81

Established Member
Wouldn't the best be all end all race of who's fastest be stock vs stock? I mean if that's what all the fuss is here?
I'm faster than this guy who spent more on what was suppose to be a faster car. I win! So if the other guy then turns around and dumps 5k in upgrades and spanks you what has that proven? I just dont get it?
If the demon is the fastest stock car to go xxx miles per hour or x.xx seconds and it did it and no other stock car can beat it then it wins right?
I just dont understand what the deal is here.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
He probably organizes and sponsors Antifa events with local police on speed dial.

Let that sink in.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Wouldn't the best be all end all race of who's fastest be stock vs stock? I mean if that's what all the fuss is here?
I'm faster than this guy who spent more on what was suppose to be a faster car. I win! So if the other guy then turns around and dumps 5k in upgrades and spanks you what has that proven? I just dont get it?
If the demon is the fastest stock car to go xxx miles per hour or x.xx seconds and it did it and no other stock car can beat it then it wins right?
The point is we're all bored and need to argue about something.

These debates are not new. When the 03/04 was new, what was the main focus? What do I need for my LS1, 01 Cobra, etc to beat one? Just latest version.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
I’m all for racing modded cars against stock cars with big claims, however it’s important to note the big gains some of these “basic” mods do to some of these new cars

Years ago big hp gains with minimal mods was reserved only for Supra’s. Now just about every reacts well to things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread