Some Exciting News! Time To Make This a Career!

HouseOfPower

I was trying to delay this for as long as possible but things are moving along very quickly for me so the time has come for me to announce that I'm only a short time away from opening the doors on my own shop/sales facility!! Some of you may know that I've been active duty military for 12 years and I'm being medically retired in just under 90 days. As hard as it is to come to the realization that the only career I've known for over a decade is coming to an end, I'm equally excited that I'm going to do what I love full time! I have been buying, building and selling performance cars for a looooong time as a full blown hobby so I can't think of any reason why I shouldn't persure my passion as a career. It comes with risk but I know I have the work ethic and passion for it to have staying power. I've had the priviledge of passing many of my projects to several members of this site and those very same people will continue to be the focus of my business. We will have an inventory for local sales but we will focus primarily on the online sales aspect. I know that not everyone can travel to the east coast to find a place that will locate, build to suit and sell the exact car that they are seeking. We plan to cater to those people. There are still several minor details that need to be worked out in order to have things fully operational but that time will be upon us before you know it. I will not be going into this alone though. I will be partnering with a very long time close friend and member of SVTP as well. His name is Scott and he goes by Schicc on the forums. He has kept more of a low key as far as the forums are concerned than I do but make no mistake he is equally talented and shares the same values as I do for complete customer service. Not only that but I'm coming into this business partnered with some of the very best companies in the biz. We'll carry a full line of True Forged wheels and accesorries. We'll be directly affiliated with the great folks at Amazon tuning for all of our customers tuning needs. Furthermore we'll be offering many great custom services such as CNC porting, powdercoating, polishing and other show car needs and well as offer a complete top of the line detailing service. As the days and weeks pass I'll update with the progress we are making on a grand opening.

In the mean time I'm going to make this offer to the members of SVTP:
The first 5 buyers to purchase a vehicle from us will recieve their choice of the following!!!
1) $700 off the purchase of a set of True Forged Wheels
2) A complete set of brand new tires (brands limited)
3) A complete Amazon dyno tune WITH your choice of handheld tuner
4) Free out of state transport for your vehicle up to $700

Our inventory will include but not be limited to Terminators, SN95 mustangs, Fox body mustangs, LSX cars and trucks, Gens 1-3 Vipers, modified deisel performance, Hemi powered cars and the list goes on. Furthermore we will provide full vehicle locating services to not only find the exact car you want, but modify it to your specifications!!! Much like I've been doing for years on SVTP we will continue to focus on providing customers with CLEAN, RELIABLE, and best of all REASONABLY PRICED performance cars.

I'm very excited and admittedly nervous all at the same time. I'd like to first thank SVTP for the opportunities they have provided me as an authorized vendor for the site as well as my parters like Steve at True forged wheels, Rick and Linn at Amazon Tuning and many others!

Please feel free to contact me any time. We will be initiating the process of taking customer car requests as we get our shop setup. Please just bear with us as it will indeed be a very hectic process!

THANKS SVTP!!!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO PROVIDING GREAT CARS TO GREAT PEOPLE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!!!!!!:beer:

yarbrouc

Established Member
Very cool! I've been in the Air Force for 13 years so it's good to see a fellow service member to be able to transition to something they love. I have the same passion with bikes and have done several for myself and friends. Judging from the vehicles I've seen on this site alone you will be successful. Congratulations and good luck! If I'm ever near your area i'd like to check out the shop when it opens.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
awesome man!! I'm glad to hear that. You put out some amazing cars. If I happen to sell my 04 SY, dont be surprised if I come to you for another 03/04 :beer:

HouseOfPower

thanks so much for the support guys! I've truly come accross some great people on this site!!

one more thing. I know on the forums reputation is everything. You want to know who you're buying a car from. Here's a post from one of the customers who bought a car from me recently.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/11315661-post143.html

Also here is a few pics of just a few of my most recent projects/sold vehicles :)
600RWHP Whipple 03 Cobra
cobra5-1.jpg

cobra4-1.jpg

750+RWHP Kenne Bell Mammoth 03 Cobra
1-6.jpg

bay.jpg

550RWHP N/A Gen 1 Viper
side.jpg

motor-1.jpg

500RWHP N/A Z06
z06.jpg

16k mile 500RWHP Mystic cobra
DSC00655.jpg

mysticmotor.jpg

650RWHP Whipple 03 cobra
dsg11.jpg

dsg34.jpg

motor for my 1000RWHP Twin Turbo Saleen Cobra
motor3.jpg

motor.jpg

560RWHP N/A 35th Anny SS
p1010043.jpg

p1010038.jpg

650RWHP 2v Mustang
sil2.jpg

sil7.jpg

850RWHP Kenne Bell Lightning
DSC00114.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

606RWHP Magnacharged Trailblazer SS
ss-1.jpg

ss6.jpg

schiccc

Established Member
hello svtp members,
i have been a long time member on here as well as many other forums but obvioulsy not as active as joe.i share the same passion for mustangs as well as many other domestic cars.i have always been in the car business and currently working at a jaguar/landrover dealer.joe and i have been good freinds for years and will make great business partners in this venture.im looking foreward to getting this up and running asap.
i would like to also add that we will have a great website and will be offering a consignment service too.we are both torn on the name too,so maybe u guys can help us choose it.DOMESTIC AUTOSPORTS OR HOUSE OF POWER?

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I like "House of Power" or how about just "Powerhouse Motorsports"? best of both worlds.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Congrats man! Sorry to hear about the medical retirement. Enjoy the new job...hobby...whatever you want to call it haha

yarbrouc

Established Member
Powerhouse Motorsports is catchy. I can see the add, "Powerhouse Motorsports" where dreams are built!

perry2k12

Established Member
This is awesome, I've always watched your threads and cars and I'm pretty excited to see you "go big-time" for a lack of better words. Good luck man, I may have a car built by you someday. Maybe just send my car to you to have a stroker installed once my engine goes pop?

can04cobra

Established Member
Congrats

Glad to hear this finally becoming a reality for you guys!

Joe is a great a guy his dedication to making the customer happy is his #1 priority! Currently Joe is building me one BADASS 4.75L stroker with stage 3 heads cams and ported lower intake so I can bolt my 2.9 whipple up to it! The whole experience has been great! I went to Joe to build this motor for me because of his reputation and I strongly recommend him to anyone who is considering doing a build to contact him! He knows his stuff and is dedicated to making anyone he does work for happy. His customer service is one of the best I've had!!!!! No matter what my next project is it will be definately by Joe!!

I'm sure this business venture will take right off Joe and Scott. Good luck and I can't wait to see some more builds from you guys!:beer:

HouseOfPower

The overwhelming support means more than I can put into words. Without you guys this wouldn't even be a remote possibility. Make no mistake about that!

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
Very very cool congrats man you build some nice stuff!!!!!! Best wish's for you and your crew:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread