Some Exciting News! Time To Make This a Career!

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Still looking to hear from ya bro... Got some ideas on a possible build, lets talk.

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
how awesome for you. ive seen a few of your threads, and i do admire your work. i think what you are doing is incredibly cool. i would love to get into something like this, and have often dreamed of it. its nice to see people follow their dreams. i wish you and everyone involved the best of luck! cant wait to see even more of your creations. maybe someday when i can afford to buy another terminator, you can help me out.

HouseOfPower

how awesome for you. ive seen a few of your threads, and i do admire your work. i think what you are doing is incredibly cool. i would love to get into something like this, and have often dreamed of it. its nice to see people follow their dreams. i wish you and everyone involved the best of luck! cant wait to see even more of your creations. maybe someday when i can afford to buy another terminator, you can help me out.

We'd be honored to have the opportunity sir!

roasterpoker54

Established Member
Got a website figured out yet??? Serious buyer here!!! Borrowing the funds from my 401K account. Is it ok to text ya, since i dont have enough posts to pm???:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread