Sonic Blue Roller, 65K miles

BlownMystic1

Established Member
I am selling a Sonic Blue 03 Cobra roller. Car has 65,000 miles and is in good shape. Car is currently together and running, but I can have it apart and ready to sell within a few days. (Not interested in trading for a wrecked car, I plan to keep the built motor and trans out of this particular car.)

Interior shows some normal wear on the driver's side bolster. Doesn't appear to have ever been smoked in. Radio is aftermarket and the car has a Rockford amp that powers the speakers.

Exterior is in good shape. Appears to have been re-painted at some point, but I don't see any signs of previous collision repair. Carfax also does NOT show any accidents. I just had a new windshield installed last week. Fenders have been rolled and have some blemishes where the rear bumper meets the quarter. The car was too low for a 28" tall tire and the tires have rubbed. (See Pic, please note the black will come off. I snapped a quick pic without cleaning that area up) There is a spot on the hood that has some paint cracking/chipping where a belt broke and hit it under the hood. (see pic)

Wheels are 17" replicas with the wider on the rear. Tires are Nitto NT05, 275's in the front and 315's in the rear. Fronts have less than 2000 miles on them. Rears are basically brand new!!
Roller has a Solid Axle rear end. Appears to be stock 99-04 length. Has Moser axles and a stud girdle cover. Not sure on what the internals consist of.

Car is sitting on a set of almost new BC Racing Coil Overs. Front suspension is a UPR Tubular K-member and a-arms.

Has stock 03 Cobra brakes, but has been converted to a manual setup. Hydro-boost removed, but I still have it available. Stock 03 Cobra steering rack has the lines capped/bypassed so that it contains the fluid.

Engine Wiring Harness, ECU, and cluster WILL be included. AC is not installed on car, but I should have almost everything needed to put back into car. Will include what I have.

Will NOT include engine/Eaton swap setup, trans/driveshaft, exhaust, aeroforce gauges, or fuel system/tank

Looking for 9,500/OBO. Clean title in hand. I'm open to reasonable offers. If you have certain parts that you want to be taken off, I'm willing to discuss that as well. (This would consist of wheels/tires, suspension, Solid Rear, etc)

Feel free to PM with any questions. Serious inquiries can call or text. (540) 537-6142

Users who are viewing this thread