SRT Jeep Cherokee Questions

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
As long as you don't have rear facing child seats I say go for it. Rear facing child seats? Check out the SRT Durango. At the very least do what was suggested earlier and test your seats before buying.

Sirraf

Established Member
Holy crap, that's a great deal.

Well I checked on this one, and it is a dealer demo with 3k miles on it. Still listed as new, but who knows what it has been put through. Not worth 67k for what I consider a used vehicle.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Well I checked on this one, and it is a dealer demo with 3k miles on it. Still listed as new, but who knows what it has been put through. Not worth 67k for what I consider a used vehicle.

Agreed, you can buy a brand new SRT-GC for the same price without all the dealer add-ons. Still trying to find out if the SRT-D suffers from any of the common reliabilty issues that plague the RT i.e. waterpump, fuel pump, trans failures.

Last edited:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

Zodiac

Established Member
I do believe that you can order one without the 3rd row, if that's what's holding you back.
Ha! I just don't have a need for a vehicle that big. Like I said we have a 2017 Grand Cherokee Altitude. Works perfect for the family. Just me, wife and my son. I wouldn't mind having another 6.4 in the stable though, but I really want a new wrangler.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I love my 2014. I had a 2010 also. Obviously brakes, tires, gas you can't really get around but honestly for what it is, great looking, fast, practical, best bang for your buck. I have exhaust on mine too and it sounds killer. Definitely turns a lot of heads. I just hate the regular drive mode and I can't get the eco to turn off so I just put it in sport mode all the time and don't even think about it. And FWIW I commute ~50 miles round trip to work 6 days a week plus all the personal driving I do and if I'm not driving like a nut I can make a tank of gas last a week so just some food for thought in that department.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely.
Probably beat to crap. Hard pass. lol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Ha! I just don't have a need for a vehicle that big. Like I said we have a 2017 Grand Cherokee Altitude. Works perfect for the family. Just me, wife and my son. I wouldn't mind having another 6.4 in the stable though, but I really want a new wrangler.
Ahhhhhhhh,......I got'cha. lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
They are definitely dealing on them, buddy of mine just picked one up for around 63K I believe. Got it from Autonation Dodge in Katy.

2cysjfd.jpg

08mojo

Established Member
Mine was a '16 leftover bought in March of 2017. They knocked off $12 from sticker. Deals are out there on leftovers.

Agreed, you can buy a brand new SRT-GC for the same price without all the dealer add-ons. Still trying to find out if the SRT-D suffers from any of the common reliabilty issues that plague the RT i.e. waterpump, fuel pump, trans failures.

Waterpump, yes. Haven't read/heard about fuel pump or transmission failures with the Jeep SRT.

Users who are viewing this thread