Terminator Cobra Or Cobra Terminator ?

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
I start this and I will end all discussion it’s called TERMINATOR COBRA . Lock it

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Just gonna come out and say it the stuff @BADBOYSVT posts most of just seems stupid. As well as kinda who gives a ****. Jmho. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
It’s all good . I’m not take internet serious like I use to back then . Back to work now

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I rarely use the term "Terminator" outside the realm of Cobra owners. Because if I do I have to explain what it is and where the code name came from.

In my house I say "Cobra" for my coupe and "Convertible" for my vert. That way everyone knows which "Cobra" I'm talking about.

Termi (that there is fight'in words) is NEVER acceptable on any level. To include jokes LMAO!!!
I do the same. I call mine a cobra around those that don't know much about these cars. On here I'll say terminator.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Lock it, Um, no, lol. I may decide to have fun with it though if you can handle the heat.

I’m late to the 03-04 cobra game . Even though I been want one for 8 years . I finally have a great job and can finally afford my dream car . I want enjoy it much I can . Some y’all been and enjoy it since day one and mabe already tired bored of it and move on to something else . pretty sure back then when the car came out there bunch of cool video.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
When I’ve referred to my car simply as a “cobra”, I can’t tell you how many people think of Shelby’s 1965 AC Cobra. It’s surprising how many people I’ve had to explain this to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Just like everything on fb . Instagram . Tweeter . News . Vlog . It’s not for every one . Some like some don’t . Can’t make every body happy . That how I look at it . I don’t call no one stupid . I don’t like it , I just ignore it .

Just gonna come out and say it the stuff @BADBOYSVT posts most of just seems stupid. As well as kinda who gives a ****. Jmho. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I was gonna say move it to SD, but there has to be something more entertaining.

giphy.gif

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Thank you sir .
'03 Cobra
'04 Cobra
Terminator Cobra

Hell, @jrgoffin named his website terminator-cobra.com. Prefacing the 'Cobra' with 'Terminator' helps differentiate it from other Cobras IMO. Bottom line, call it whatever you want to call it.....except for Termi!

Users who are viewing this thread