The SVT car's I've owned.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
That silver gt500 got ass packed hard! Did that kid even touch the brakes?
Not at all actually, he was looking at his phone and hit me doing 50mph in a 2500HD Chevy.
God I want your income.
Lol Thank you I do ok, but I work my ass off 5 to 6 days a week to own the cars I want. Nothing has ever been really handed to me.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Very nice SVT’s you’ve owned. My favorites have to be the Superman GT500 and your current one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intervention302

Established Member
Awesome cars

I currently have a Cobra and a Focus RS for my daily.

Definitely understand the RS not having enough power. Its simply not that fast factory. Its definitely fun when tuned though!!!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
.......I've owned one. My Cobra. lol I"ve had it for 11 years and had a 94 GT for 13 years. I tend to hold onto my cars. ha

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice SVT’s you’ve owned. My favorites have to be the Superman GT500 and your current one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I think everyone liked my 13 GT500 the most. Wish I still had that car.
Awesome cars

I currently have a Cobra and a Focus RS for my daily.

Definitely understand the RS not having enough power. Its simply not that fast factory. Its definitely fun when tuned though!!!
Yeah the RS makes for a good daily and I'm sure a tune wakes it up a lot. Your cobra is nasty, I wouldn't mind owning it.
.......I've owned one. My Cobra. lol I"ve had it for 11 years and had a 94 GT for 13 years. I tend to hold onto my cars. ha
I have been through so many cars. But I should have stopped and never let my 13 go. Oh well. I'm happy now with my new 14. The car is amazing.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I agree, I think everyone liked my 13 GT500 the most. Wish I still had that car.

Yeah the RS makes for a good daily and I'm sure a tune wakes it up a lot. Your cobra is nasty, I wouldn't mind owning it.

I have been through so many cars. But I should have stopped and never let my 13 go. Oh well. I'm happy now with my new 14. The car is amazing.

Absolutely. It all worked out for you and have a great color combo on top of that. I love the blue stripes on the silver.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Dang...do you trade in each car towards new ones as negative equity or do you pay off each car and get title in hand?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Well my 08 was almost paid off when I traded it in my 2013 GT500, I than sold my 2013 for 60k and I didn't owe a lot on it. My 04 cobra was paid for and I sold it for 26k, my RS was my only car I kinda got screwed on. I put a lot of money down on my silver 14 GT500 when I bought it so I was in a good place and than it got totaled out, they gave me 52k for it so I came good on that one and than I found my new 14 GT500 and I didn't take a big loan out on it. I don't spend my money on much else other than my cars lol.

trxcobra

Established Member
You have me curious of the "wrong reasons" you sold the '13!

All very nice cars man

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
You have me curious of the "wrong reasons" you sold the '13!

All very nice cars man
I sold my 13 GT500 because I was going to do a career change and I wasn't going to be making as much money I was. I still had my 04 cobra so I figured if someone paid me my asking price or close to it I would sell it. Someone offered me 60k for it and I let her go, about a month went by before I quickly regretted it. I ended up staying where I still currently work. I made a lot of stupid decisions in my mid 20s. But I'm in a good place now and I love my new 14 GT500, the car is a monster on the highway.

oneof185

Established Member
All great cars IMO. Ive had at least 10 93 Cobras, wish I'd have kept at least one. Ive had 3 terminators, including my current. It's an addiction. As soon as I sell one because I think "I don't need this", I regret it and start looking again, lol.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
All great cars IMO. Ive had at least 10 93 Cobras, wish I'd have kept at least one. Ive had 3 terminators, including my current. It's an addiction. As soon as I sell one because I think "I don't need this", I regret it and start looking again, lol.
Lol exactly. I don't think I can ever be without a GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread