Time for a cold air intake, axle-back and tune. Recommendations?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Here's what I've put together with my own research: PMAS Velocity cold air intake, Corsa Sport axle-back and Sai Li tune.

Please do not try to convince me on a cat-back or dyno tune. I have determined that a cat-back is louder than I want to be at this time, and that a dyno tune with the limited modifications I will have is more or less a waste of an additional $150-200 (depending on who ends up tuning it).

The car in question is a 2017 GT with a 6R80 transmission. Let me know your opinion and as always, thanks in advance.

calebdnehus

Established Member
Here's what I've put together with my own research: PMAS Velocity cold air intake, Corsa Sport axle-back and Sai Li tune.

Please do not try to convince me on a cat-back or dyno tune. I have determined that a cat-back is louder than I want to be at this time, and that a dyno tune with the limited modifications I will have is more or less a waste of an additional $150-200 (depending on who ends up tuning it).

The car in question is a 2017 GT with a 6R80 transmission. Let me know your opinion and as always, thanks in advance.

Based on personal experience, I would look at Shaun with AED for tuning. I have the corsa sport catback and its actually pretty awesome, so I think you'll enjoy the sound of the axle back. Mine isnt very loud with the windows up as the S550 does a really good job keeping things quite. I was looking for exhaust that had some bite though which is why I went with a catback, I'm 23 though so young and dumb probably plays into it.

Coosawjack

Established Member
Don't waste your $$$'s on the CAI unless you just wanna hear more induction noise?? :rolleyes: The Intake System on these cars is more than adequate!!;)

Get your axle-backs and a mail order tuner from your favorite choice!!:cool:

Good Luck!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread