Viper tech tesla screen

dynasty_365

Established Member
e7ce6fc17d707e401caed5b6ecf70e4a.jpg

So this just came out. I'm seeing if anybody is getting it and has info on it or complaints or anything on it before I purchase it. Not much info online. Thing is nice tho. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calebdnehus

Established Member
You should be able to find it on roarone.com

I looked it up last night when I saw a picture on social media of the kit, I want to say it said that it will fit base or premium. But the price is quite hefty

thehunterooo

Established Member
You should be able to find it on roarone.com

I looked it up last night when I saw a picture on social media of the kit, I want to say it said that it will fit base or premium. But the price is quite hefty

I think it was $1200, I would be willing to buy it if it was confirmed for the base since I could get the toggle switches.

calebdnehus

Established Member
I don't think the toggles will come with the base model upgrade. I'm sure they just advertise their premium replacement and with the base you would just swap over your existing buttons below the climate controls

dynasty_365

Established Member
Talked to a few people who bought. They r both installing it this weekend. One of the guys knows a guy who already has in it and said its amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thehunterooo

Established Member
I think there were some other people on the M6G forum that installed these but I don't recall anyone on here installing one.

I can't find the dang thread rip

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
Thanks man, I managed to nail it down last night and look through it, not feeling it for some reason though. I would rather have an OEM like quality, fit and finish. I had a '16 A6 premium with Sync 3 and that spoiled me
yeah, I prefer the stock 8" screen, I added a 10" Kicker subwoofer to replace the weak 8" sub, Im actually happy with the Shaker Pro now!

calebdnehus

Established Member
yeah, I prefer the stock 8" screen, I added a 10" Kicker subwoofer to replace the weak 8" sub, Im actually happy with the Shaker Pro now!

Yeah its definitely a good system and its probably rocking with that sub for sure. I'm going to give it some time and then see what I can find regarding putting the OEM unit in my base '17. I want to say I remember reading something about all the cars having the same connections and wiring back there just that the headunits were different and the nav cars had like a code or something that it used to allow operation of the nav. Dont know how much water that all holds but if I could swap in the 8 inch screen with sync 3, then I'd be happy as can be.

scott_0

Established Member
Yeah its definitely a good system and its probably rocking with that sub for sure. I'm going to give it some time and then see what I can find regarding putting the OEM unit in my base '17. I want to say I remember reading something about all the cars having the same connections and wiring back there just that the headunits were different and the nav cars had like a code or something that it used to allow operation of the nav. Dont know how much water that all holds but if I could swap in the 8 inch screen with sync 3, then I'd be happy as can be.
contact Jesse, shoot him an email at [email protected], he'll get you setup with everything you need for a complete sync 3 conversion. he's a good dude, really knowledgeable, and has a great reputation.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge on Tapatalk

calebdnehus

Established Member
contact Jesse, shoot him an email at [email protected], he'll get you setup with everything you need for a complete sync 3 conversion. he's a good dude, really knowledgeable, and has a great reputation.

Thats crazy man, I just found his website yesterday after I saw his youtube video of an install. I sent him an email and looked at his website. Does he give SVT members a discount? lol. 2400 for the sync 3 8 inch and nav

scott_0

Established Member
Thats crazy man, I just found his website yesterday after I saw his youtube video of an install. I sent him an email and looked at his website. Does he give SVT members a discount? lol. 2400 for the sync 3 8 inch and nav
I don't think he's a member here, so I wouldn't think so. he is active on mustang6g.com

calebdnehus

Established Member
I haven't heard back from him yet but once I do, I plan going with his kit. I didn't realize someone had already got one built, I figured I would have wait a year or so before I would see a stock integration setup

scott_0

Established Member
I haven't heard back from him yet but once I do, I plan going with his kit. I didn't realize someone had already got one built, I figured I would have wait a year or so before I would see a stock integration setup
he's really busy and gets overwhelmed, don't get frustrated if you don't hear from him right away. you'll be very happy with his service man! good luck

Users who are viewing this thread