fastbird86

Established Member
Johnny Langton said:
Maybe this will help get some respect.
LangtonMM&FFSS.jpg

JL

Way to go Johnny! thats showen them Mustangs! HA :rockon:

daddieof3

hello all. just wanted to say hi. im new here. i just bought a 97 lx sport from original owner. car has only 50,000 mi, unfortunately he was hooking up new fuel injectors and one wasnt seated all the way and torched whole top of engine compartment. so he had a 96 stang motor with under 20,000mi sitting in his garage and swapped them for me. now to start adding power!

RichM1983

Established Member
burbank95sc said:
I've got 1 of 574 t-birds. Most of my friends has mustangs but my brother .He used to have 2 t-birds Now he owns 98 mark8 with vortech blower.you guys are right not many owners of t-birds post on this site
Derek

Wanna sell your 95 SC? HAHA. I really would love to have one of those.

Wawful

Established Member
Resurrecting this zombified thread!! That's right all you MN12 and FN10 guys get your asses in gear. I'm hoping to bring life back to this sub with my project. Here is the link http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/thunderbirds-57/971851-wawfuls-mark-viii.html

Seriously, Any feedback, bullshitting, "What I did to my car today" bumps on your personal thread, Ideas, questions, answers, pics of Sexy MN12's or FN10's with even sexier babes. IDK anything you can do to increase bandwidth use on this sub, do it! Lets get our luxo barges into the face of these pony punks and smack them around while selecting one of your ten CD's or adjusting the lumbar in your power leather seats!! And remember no douchery is accepted, so cmon guys, T-bird sub thread......We're takin' it back!!!

MKMotorsport

Established Member
I forgot, I have a Thunderbird :lol1:

DSCN2681.jpg

DSCN2707.jpg

DSCN2720.jpg

DSCF2127.jpg

Obviously a fox chassis, so hopefully am welcome still! :)

Last edited:

Firm-ryd337

Established Member
Awesome looking bird you have there MKMotorsport! Always loved any thunderbird no matter the chassis! That shredded tire in the corner makes that picture showing what a bird can do to a tire!:rockon:

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
Have not posted up in a long time, so here are a couple shots of the Bird.

smallrear.jpg

ev7.jpg

Looking forward to Spring to get out and have some fun.

MKMotorsport

Established Member
Awesome looking bird you have there MKMotorsport! Always loved any thunderbird no matter the chassis! That shredded tire in the corner makes that picture showing what a bird can do to a tire!:rockon:

Thanks!:beer: In that first pic I was swapping F->R so I could do the same thing to the front set before swapping on those new wheels you see in some of the pics. Unfortunately I just moved to a new address that requires emissions and a 4 barrel 306 with cam, headers, no emissions and no cats won't fly for street duty :whine: So it has been relegated to indoor storage until I can get a trailer big/safe enough to get it to the track and back. Another possible alternative is I may re-build the combo with an aftermarket EFI stand alone setup, and pass emissions AND still make power. Not sure which way I'm going yet though.

Brute

Established Member
I did not even know, before today, that there was a Thunderbird forum on the SVT web page. This is great.

I am fixing up my 1962 Thunderbird. I am looking forward to reading the Tbird forum.

Established Member
My bird is for sale in the other cars section. Top sportsman drag car. I can probably get some pictures up if you would like.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread