What did you do with/to your 13/14 GT500 today?

svt662

Established Member
WOW!
You have only 600 miles on your GT500? That car must be super clean. Got any photos of it?
I don't have many pictures and it's in New Condition! image.jpg

Last edited:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Was there ever a CARB exemption earned for the exhaust you had certified?

It's actually CARB certification for the VMP Gen 2 TVS supercharger. I completed my portion but VMP is working to certify this for the standard GT 5.0 as well as F150 5.0.

Last I checked up on this...they were pretty close to gaining the certification.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Drove it after getting the ATI pulley installed. This was the final piece of the 13-6 kit from Van. Holy shit, it's a new beast. After a few attempts of matting the throttle at 90 in third and breaking traction, I know that it's time to upgrade the tires. I may one of the few with stock Goodyear F1s, and am hoping they'll die a warrior's death at the Nurburgring....

WVTrakPak

Established Member
thumbnail_IMG_20160917_202142928.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20160917_203808945.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20160917_210102378.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20160917_192716309.jpg

Once a month my local town has a crusiing event and it is alway a lot of fun and a bunch of nice cars came out. Posting the pics of the Shelbys i saw. There were a couple of Hellcats but no pics.

djniknala

Established Member
I installed my ATI 10%OD Balancer!!! Hardest part for me was getting the stock Balancer off. Used a cheap puller from Autozone that was crappier than the ones you could rent but it had the smallest fingers. Used the Dremel to grind down the CPS mount. It looks nice with the Blue Gates belt thanks to Van!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I installed my ATI 10%OD Balancer!!! Hardest part for me was getting the stock Balancer off. Used a cheap puller from Autozone that was crappier than the ones you could rent but it had the smallest fingers. Used the Dremel to grind down the CPS mount. It looks nice with the Blue Gates belt thanks to Van!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just lopped the end of the bolt off, but didn't grind the mount...

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Will the Supersnake wheels / tires fit the car now that it's lowered, or are you going to use a spacer?

I'm actually passing on the wheels for the time being. Between buying my terminator and everything else I need to stop blowing money for awhile lol.

Bad Company

Established Member
What did I do.........cussed the mouse out. Put De-Con out everywhere around the car and inspected it for damage. So far it only looks like he has eaten the firewall insulation. Look at the battery for the mouse house

SS%206.gif

Bad Company

Established Member
That sucks!

I will always have at least 1 outside cat, usually 2.

Tom
Unfortunately the building it has been stored in for the last 2 years isn't mine. It is a friends out in the country away from prying eyes. He is a trucker without any family member living there, so having animals around to take care of on a regular schedule isn't something he can do. at the rate the car is going back together I am beginning to think it might be a barn find in another lifetime. LOL

I'm hoping that it will be up and running by the end of the year.

So far I haven't seen any damage to the interior at this point. The De-Con is disappearing and I've found 1 casualty in the mouse population on the trailer deck. Let them eat. I've got the trailer floor covered with those little green pellets. Hopefully this keeps them from exploring up into the car from now on.

jdeprato

I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of my new to me 2013 GT500 Convertible Grabber Blue! I'll post some pics when I have a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread