What's the most power you can squeeze out of a 99 Cobra?

shurur

Established Member
always wondered why the 3v and 4v were essentially the same out of the factory...

Also the (Cosworth-Ford?) 4.6 aluminator block in the 05-09? is a direct bolt for bolt swap to the 4.6 Teksid-Fiat-Ferrari block..but stronger..

01yellercobra

Established Member
The only reason I suggest porting is because I went from a stock intake to a fully ported intake. Had the bottom cut off and rewelded. The runners were stock length according to the guy that ported it. With the stock intake power would fall off around 6000rpm on my set up. With the ported intake it pulled to 6500 no problem. I don't have dyno sheets, but I spent a lot of time logging and tuning that car so I could tell when it changed

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Dave.O

Established Member
who still ports intakes? Pauls high performance and Stiegemeier have it advertised on their websites. Any one else still doing it?

01yellercobra

Established Member
who still ports intakes? Pauls high performance and Stiegemeier have it advertised on their websites. Any one else still doing it?
Mine was done by a guy named Roy on the Mach 1 Registry. I was impressed because once I told him who I got the intake from he gave me all the info on it. And it had been a while since he opened it up.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread