Where is OldModMan?

VegasMichael

Established Member
He was an interesting man. I remember wondering a few months ago where he had been. He seemed to be fairly wealthy and into real estate and the stock market. His posts were always a combination of humorous/intelligent as well as informative.

ssssnake

Established Member
Drew and I had been friends for over ten years, pming each other at least every other week. When I didn't hear from him, I started looking. Funny, I knew his first name, but not his last. I knew he lived inWest L.A., but nothing more. He'd never married and had no kids. I realized after so many years, that I didn't know a lot of important facts - how to get ahold of him or anything. I spent at least three months searching and wondering what had happened, not wanting to think of what could be. We talked about those things, what we did, and what was going on in our lives, our families or lack thereof, but I sadly didn't know the important stuff about him. I miss him bunches.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Wow, I initially read this thread expecting him to respond "I'm right here". That's sad to hear. rip

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Always sad hearing about a fellow member passing. He always seemed like a decent person on here.
I bet most people on the site are decent. Sad to see people go but the legacy they leave behind often is not known till after they pass.

Users who are viewing this thread