WTB 07-09 or 2010 GT500 in FLORIDA AREA

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
If anybody knows of a clean gt500 around or in their area please let me know, especially if your in or close to Florida. I can't find anything and I'd like to buy one next week around Friday or during that weekend. I see a few at the dealers around here with 30k miles for 26k but they are one stock, not too sure the history..... of lrefer to buy a car off a known svtperf member, that would be cool. Nothing ever goes as planned in my life, while I had my truck for sale, I saw TONS of nice 500s for sale..... and now I'm only seeing 2 locally. F ME I GUESS, RIGHT?

Westbayou

Established Member
Even though you jacked my WTB thread I'll hook you up.....

Look up Sarasota Ford. They have a one owner 2007 GT500 with 30K miles. I looked at it and it is pristine. Looks like intake/pulley/tune under the hood. They are asking $26K. I'm dumbfounded it hasn't sold. Ask for Steve Oliver and tell him Gil McSwain sent you.

If anybody knows of a clean gt500 around or in their area please let me know, especially if your in or close to Florida. I can't find anything and I'd like to buy one next week around Friday or during that weekend. I see a few at the dealers around here with 30k miles for 26k but they are one stock, not too sure the history..... of lrefer to buy a car off a known svtperf member, that would be cool. Nothing ever goes as planned in my life, while I had my truck for sale, I saw TONS of nice 500s for sale..... and now I'm only seeing 2 locally. F ME I GUESS, RIGHT?

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Even though you jacked my WTB thread I'll hook you up.....

Look up Sarasota Ford. They have a one owner 2007 GT500 with 30K miles. I looked at it and it is pristine. Looks like intake/pulley/tune under the hood. They are asking $26K. I'm dumbfounded it hasn't sold. Ask for Steve Oliver and tell him Gil McSwain sent you.

Hahahaha sorry man, I've been talking to them but it didn't seem like it was in that good condition.... it still has the same tires from back in 06/07... idk. But your saying it looks like it has intake pully and tune?

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
I also found a red one in like
Miami somewhere with less miles same price pretty much

Westbayou

Established Member
Yes, I thought it was extremely clean. I went over it, didn't find any respray or body work. Found only one scratch on the very front drivers side of the hood. Interior was clean for the age. Only the shift knob showed a lot of wear. 100% sure on the intake/pulley/tune. JLT Intake and the usual pulley. Tune is unknown and the sales man looked at me like I was nuts for even asking. Exhaust looked stock. I will say when I tried to start it to do a test drive, the battery was dead and I was out of patience so I bailed, thus I haven't heard it running. I realized I wasn't really interested in the 07-09 body style so I left it there. I definitely have seen a LOT of GT500's that were in WAY worse shape than this one.

Hahahaha sorry man, I've been talking to them but it didn't seem like it was in that good condition.... it still has the same tires from back in 06/07... idk. But your saying it looks like it has intake pully and tune?

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Yes, I thought it was extremely clean. I went over it, didn't find any respray or body work. Found only one scratch on the very front drivers side of the hood. Interior was clean for the age. Only the shift knob showed a lot of wear. 100% sure on the intake/pulley/tune. JLT Intake and the usual pulley. Tune is unknown and the sales man looked at me like I was nuts for even asking. Exhaust looked stock. I will say when I tried to start it to do a test drive, the battery was dead and I was out of patience so I bailed, thus I haven't heard it running. I realized I wasn't really interested in the 07-09 body style so I left it there. I definitely have seen a LOT of GT500's that were in WAY worse shape than this one.
This red gt500 I went to JUST test drive broke down in the middle of the street I left it on 13th street in Miami and walked back to the dealer ship and bitched at them for wasting my ****ing time I didn't even get to drive It more than one block. Pathetic nothing but electrical issues. I wasted from 3pm-12am all day today, TERRRRRIBLE service there, pathetic dealership. Hgreg. It was just a mess of unorganized shady scumbags all Cuban trying to sell shit condition cars to other Cubans in the area. Biggest mistake I ever made thinking I'd find a clean car in MIAMI .... MY MISTAKE. I used to live there and forgot that they don't give a **** if the cars a total piece of shit, as long as it says Mercedes Benz or gt500 and it is a Mercedes-Benz or gt500 and it is what it says, they don't give a **** if it's a big pile of crap. The manager was like I'll take care of you, I'll send the car to ford and have everything fixed, and sell you the car for less, I was like yea right. But we'll see. You can tell the car probably had 100k miles on it and they rolled it back, and the car also has electronic problems out the ass which they tried to hide from me. Real shady business.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
H Greg is not a small dealership either, and they have a bunch of dealerships in Canada. But hey, the Cubans in Miami live their own lifestyle. Not my cup of tea. Not racist but that's some ****ery down there.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
That's out of my pricerange I want to spend 26-28k for an 07 maybe a little more for a 2010. What year is it the link isn't working.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Saw your car that things sweet. Looking for a daily. Also price is up to 29k or so. Depending on shipping.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Looking for a clean low mileage (under 25k or so) gt500 for around 29k that can be a daily driver. No convertibles. Nothing beat up. No built motors. Thanks. If anyone sees anything please let me know.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
I created a new listing, you can delete this one the one below it is current, I just commented to respond to blue diamond

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Nevermind the thread was merged. I wish thenother new thread I created was left up....

JW03

Established Member
I have a Vista blue/white stripe 2007 that is for sale on here. I've all but decided to keep it, but still toying with the idea of selling. It is absolutely flawless. It just turned 10k miles pulley/intake/tune/McLeod clutch and some basic mods. I would need $30k to sell it, I understand if that is out of your price range for an 07. Feel free to text if interested 864-200-5033.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Yea I found a really nice 08 with low low miles and a kenne bell and tons of upgrades , beautiful car 10/10 inside and out. Best of everything pretty much with 4,000$ tru forged wheels lots of nice stuff beautiful silver car. 24k into it not including labor, My last mustang exactly 10 years ago was mineral grey so it's similar, brings back great memories..... is there a east coast mustang or gt500 owners meet once a year where everyone meets up somewhere to cruise? I'd like to go to something like that, I know there used to be back in 07 when I had my 02 gt on spray. Good luck with your sale by the way. 10k miles or less they are going for 27-30k depending where you live. And depending how many miles they have, dealerships will only pay 20,000$ for them tho maybe a tad bit more , its pathetic. But I think these cars will stay around 30k even in the next couple years 2-3. I think they hit their Platue

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Thanks tho... where are you located? I took a loan out for this one. The guys a straight shooter and I'm going to rent a car drive to Memphis to buy it and drive the car back. Should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread