WTB 14 GT500

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
Call me skeptical. I will be surprised if that happens. Look no further than the GT350. Still have one in my hometown with a $70K price tag on the showroom floor. I will be surprised if Ford says no ADM.
I had one like that down here as well. Thing is, you don't ever know what it actually sells for. If you ask they will say sticker. But in reality it's not always true.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Well when new GT500 comes out I am sure it will be over sticker price. honestly as much as I'd love to purchase a new 500 at 65k+ that's just not in my budget.
I am currently close to owning a white 14GT500 4K miles at 51k.
I was about to pull trigger on ZSOMMER black GT500 with 3xx miles but I've owned black cars and they are a bitch to keep clean. They are out there but many with 3-4 owners and with low miles.
That's what I keep seeing as well. I'll pass on the multiple owner cars.
I wouldn't mind being 3rd owner, if I really liked the car and it was very close to what I wanted in color/options and had low mileage, but otherwise, no thanks.

NIL8U

Established Member
Bump gents. Still looking not looking to be over 50 at this point. I was close to getting a 17 ZL1 for 57k. A 14 GT500 but at 52k I just think it's too much for a 3-4 year old car.

JakeSpoon3

Established Member
I posted a WTB ad some time back but got out of context. I am in the market for a 14 GT500. Mileage under 10k also one owner!
Colors
-White or silver
-SVT Performance package and track pack
-Reccaro seats
-stock
Email: [email protected]

I am in TEXAS so the closer the better but won't mind traveling for the right car. Willing to pay right price if it matches everything I listed.
Thank you
Jerry
I have a Race Red 2013 with 4,206 miles...I know it's the wrong color, but thought i would reply anyway just in case you might have interest in a third color option.
The car is stock and never modded.

Users who are viewing this thread