WTB- Ported Eaton M112

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Hi, I'm looking for a ported Eaton M112 (with or without Throttle body) that's in good shape.

Either Posi or Steggy Stage 7 or 8.

Looking to make 500+ HP/FtLbs with 60 pound injectors, KN boost a pump, and SCT 2600 MAP. Have bassani headers, bassani x, Borla stingers, JLT cold air, and Accufab oval TB/inlet.

Please text or call me at 828-409-6552 is you have something. I want to see what I can do with an Eaton right now, so please no non Eaton units....

Thank you!

Rich Hexemer
Hickory, NC

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
If I had my 2.9 by now, I would have exactly what you needed! And I am in Spartanburg SC. Good luck with your search!

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Any other Posi Race port or Steggy stage 7 or 8 blowers out there?

Looking at a Posi Race port, there must be more out there? Really hoped to pickup a Steggy 8....

Please PM or text me at 828-409-6552. Thanks! Rich

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Guys, Just wondering how often or likely I am to find Steggy stage 7 or stage 8 port?

Or a nice Posi Race Port with Dragon TB/Elbow?

For awhile I've been thinking about getting my stock Eaton ported to a new stage 7 or 8 from Steggy, but thought it would be wise to look on here for awhile for a used stage 7/8 since I'm not really in a hurry.

Eventually I would like a TVS 2.3, but wanted to step into the latest Eaton M112 port for awhile, which seem to be a progression a lot of guys followed....

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Bump.... I've got to think that someone has a Steggy 7 or 8 port or Posi Race port out there in good shape.

One thing I'm finding is the older/used ports can be beat up since they were spun so fast combined with too much heat.....

Anybody know where I can find a newer a Steggy ported Eaton or low miles/ unabused Posi Race port?

Thanks guys!

Nate14120

Established Member
What are you looking to pay for a clean posi port with port matched dragon? PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread