WTB: Stock Black Coupe

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
I'm searching for a black coupe with less than 70k miles. Doesnt have to be bone stock necessarily. Ideally would like a 10th anniversary or 04 with dark gray seats. Will entertain other options the right price/cleanliness. Looking for clean title cars that have been cared for. My budget is around $20k or under

I’m selling mine if your interested

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
Lol sorry meant to send to both of you haven’t been on the site with my phone I usually use the laptop

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
Blk coupe bassani 3” cat back with 2 1/2 catless midpipe, Jba shorty headers, cai bbk I believe, real heat extractor hood and I have the stick hood too, some other little mods let me know if you guys are interested trying to put up pics might be easier to email them

Carrillo

Established Member
Blk coupe bassani 3” cat back with 2 1/2 catless midpipe, Jba shorty headers, cai bbk I believe, real heat extractor hood and I have the stick hood too, some other little mods let me know if you guys are interested trying to put up pics might be easier to email them
I'm considering selling my 04 Black Terminator only 63500 miles

Carrillo

Established Member
I'm searching for a black coupe with less than 70k miles. Doesnt have to be bone stock necessarily. Ideally would like a 10th anniversary or 04 with dark gray seats. Will entertain other options the right price/cleanliness. Looking for clean title cars that have been cared for. My budget is around $20k or under
I'm considering selling my 04 black terminator only 63500 miles I'm in Cali

Users who are viewing this thread