WTB - Very Low Mileage Eaton M112 or Posi Ported Eaton w/Dragon TB

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Hi,

I'm looking for a Very Low Mileage (lets say 5,000/10,000 miles or less) or NEW/OEM Eaton M112, or a Low Miles Posi Ported Eaton M112 with a port matched Dragon TB and Plenum. I had Posi's last port using a low mileage Eaton, but let it go last fall. Seeing if I can get that one back, but if I can't wondering what's out there....

Not looking for anything that was pulleyed with a upper and lower (and running a ton of boost, 14+ lbs), as I've seen all these blowers typically showing rotors that are/have rubbed as the case heated up too much caused a differential expansion between the front and rear bearings centerlines.

I have a BNIB VMP TVS gen2 2.3 with the GT500 Throttle body upgrade (bought this winter) which I 'd be willing to trade for the right Eaton M112 (stock/OEM or Posi port with Dragon) plus some cash.

Please PM me (or text me at 828-409-655two) if you have either of these and possibly looking to upgrade to a brand new TVS for added HP/Torque...

Please don't PM or Text me if your setup isn't either very low miles or in really good/perfect shape....

Thank you.

Rich

Last edited:

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
PS...

I'd really prefer an OEM (New) M112 unit (saw one once on Ebay), OR a Posi Port with port match Dragon is super clean/good shape.

A Steggy (newer port) with Venum Cooler is also not out of the question.... Must be near perfect or never bolted up after the port work.....

Maybe someone has something like this?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread