WTS: Lethal Performance 3" O/R H-Pipe (11-14 GT)

Lemonth

Established Member
Looking to sell my Lethal Performance 3" O/r H-Pipe. It's the Aluminized Steel one straight from Lethal. I bought it last December and ran it on my car until late March. Had to remove it because my driveway would not clear it properly and it scraped. I never had any issues with scraping it anywhere else, my driveway is an underground parking lot for my apartment. The welds are all intact and it had no leaks in it. All the hardware is included. The screws and bands themselves were scraped a bit, however they are still completely functional aswell. I have shown every section in the pictures below. Direct bolt on, doesn't require and cutting or welding. Bolts onto stock OTA and headers. This will require a tune to prevent a CEL, as with any cat delete.

Installing this isn't terrible if you have the proper tools. The hardest part is getting your OEM cats off, which has 2 bolts that you need to access from the engine bay, and it's a little tight.

I'm looking for around $220 for it, and I'm trying to keep it local as I do not have the box it shipped in anymore. Plus the cost of shipping would be fairly high on this. PM me if you're interested or have any questions about it. I am located in Glendale, CA. Just north of Los Angeles, willing to drive a fair distance to meet.

(My forum name and date, pls don't delete my thread)

Users who are viewing this thread