Now Available 01 Bullitt Upholstery!!

Steve@CJPP

TMI has release Bullitt upholstery for 1999-2004 Mustangs. This will fit Bullitts and all other 1999-2004 Mustangs. You MUST use TMIs matching Bullitt seat foam with TMI Bullitt Upholstery.

• Replacement upholstery for the 2001 Bullitt
    • Originally only available in Dark Charcoal
    • TMI has built the seats with even more side bolster support than the original Bullitt seats
    • The center section is perforated like original
  • MUST use TMI’s new Bullitt seat foam for the front seats, SF26
    • You CANNOT reuse your original bucket seat foam
    • The additional bolster support built into the seat upholstery and foam WILL NOT allow the upholstery to be used on original Bullitt seat foam
  • Will work on all 99-04 V6 and GTs when used with TMI’s Bullitt seat foam, SF26
  • Available in leather and vinyl
    • Leather seats have a leather seating surface with vinyl back and sides, like original
    • Vinyl was not an original option
  • Includes new headrest upholstery
  • Ford originally glued the rear seat upholstery to the rear seat foam
    • Rear seat upholstery requires the old upholstery to be ‘skinned’ off of the original seat foam
    • Includes an attachment kit for rear seat upholstery
Available in these original 99-04 colors:
C = Dark Charcoal
W = Oxford White
Y = Medium Graphite
P= Medium Parchment

bulittseat.jpg

Dark Charcoal (Original Color)

U54(color)1L: 99-04 2001 BULLITT SEATS FRONT BUCKETS (color) UPHOLSTERY – LEATHER $649.55
U54(color)5L: 99-04 COUPE 2001 BULLITT SEATS FULL SET (color) UPHOLSTERY – LEATHER $899.55
U54(color)6L: 99-04 CV 2001 BULLITT SEATS FULL SET (color) UPHOLSTERY – LEATHER $899.55

U54(color)1V: 99-04 2001 BULLITT SEATS FRONT BUCKETS (color) UPHOLSTERY – VINYL $349.55
U54(color)5V: 99-04 COUPE 2001 BULLITT SEATS FULL SET (color) UPHOLSTERY – VINYL $449.55
U54(color)6V: 99-04 CV 2001 BULLITT SEATS FULL SET (color) UPHOLSTERY – VINYL $449.55

SF26: 2001 BULLITT SEAT FOAM - ONLY USE WITH TMI UPHOLSTERY $149.55

• MUST be used on 99-04 seats when installing TMI’s Bullitt seat upholstery
  • Sold individual, TWO REQUIRED to complete both front bucket seats

bulittseat2tone.jpg

Dark Charcoal w/ Titanium Inserts

• Options: Custom Insert Color (You supply color code): +$50.00
    • Special Order's can be placed for other colors

Contact me [email protected] or 1-800-888-6473 ext 143 to place your order's NOW!!

Steve@CJPP

Sorry Steve but $950 for a 'replacement' set of bullitt buckets? Thats outrageous. GLWS
Really? :shrug: You're the first one to say that. I mean you are getting a full set of front and back seat upholstery for that price and leather to boot.

I bet the 03/04 Cobra Replacement covers are going to be even more :lol1:
yeah but they have the special inserts and cobra badge so this is to be expected.

TMIProducts

Established Member
A few responses regarding price from two other forums:

"ok i wanted to double check.(that it was for a full set) great prices, i was quoted that for one seat"

"Good a** PRICE!!!!
Oh dang, I can't wait to purchase these."

A full set of Leather Upholstery is not a cheap item - CJ's price above is considerably less than TMI's own price for this upholstery - which is $1,174.74 for a full set in leather.
Keep in mind we also offer the Bullitt Upholstery in ALL VINYL - which will save a pretty penny.

As for the Cobra - there will be two models
1) BUDGET - Vinyl sides and back with Uni-suede
2) TOP'o'the Line - Leather with original Alcantars Suede inserts

Both will have the option of the Ford Licensed Cobra logo, available for an up-charge.

CJ Steve and I will be sure to keep you all updated!!

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
My bad Steve, I viewed the thread on my Iphone and didn't read the entire post. I thought $950 was just for 'one' bucket seat lol..

But for front and back complete, that is a very good price :beer::beer:

TMIProducts

Established Member
My bad Steve, I viewed the thread on my Iphone and didn't read the entire post. I thought $950 was just for 'one' bucket seat lol..

SWEET! Glad to hear it - I honestly worked really hard to have these prices be something people can afford and went back to the 'drawing board' quite a few times trying to come out with a fair price. I'm a Mustang enthusiast first and Sales Manager second - really wanted to help out the community when i took on these models (Bullitt, Cobra, Mach 1) and wanted to be sure they were affordable!!

Looking forward to seeing all of the INSTALLED pics :)

Steve@CJPP

That makes more sense, no worries man :beer:

TMIProducts

Established Member
SWEET! Glad to hear it - I honestly worked really hard to have these prices be something people can afford and went back to the 'drawing board' quite a few times trying to come out with a fair price. I'm a Mustang enthusiast first and Sales Manager second - really wanted to help out the community when i took on these models (Bullitt, Cobra, Mach 1) and wanted to be sure they were affordable!!

Looking forward to seeing all of the INSTALLED pics :)

That makes more sense, no worries man :beer:

Wait a minute .... I want in on this .... :beer:

SALUTE'

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Definitely considering putting these as a replacement for the seats in my '99 Cobra - always wished the seats in mine weren't the exact same as the leathers put in the other Mustang models for that year.

TMIProducts

Established Member
Definitely considering putting these as a replacement for the seats in my '99 Cobra - always wished the seats in mine weren't the exact same as the leathers put in the other Mustang models for that year.

I 100% agree - always thought it was odd they didn't upgrade the seats at all i those. Keep in mind we'll also be reproducing the 2001 Cobra Seats as well - so you've got a few options.

Wow, those are some awesome prices!! Can't wait for the release of the Mach 1 seats!!

Thank you - I really tried to keep them affordable - what good are our seats if the guys who need them can't afford them! BTW - Mach 1's will be priced roughly at the same cost - also available in Leather or vinyl - and with a custom stripe color as an option. Only downside to the Mach's - the original insert LINKWEAVE leather is no longer available anywhere - so we'll be producing our seats with Perforated Leather in the insert section -- however, you could always do Cobra Suede in the Mach 1 insert section -- damn i'm turning into a mad scientist!! :rockon:

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Thank you - I really tried to keep them affordable - what good are our seats if the guys who need them can't afford them! BTW - Mach 1's will be priced roughly at the same cost - also available in Leather or vinyl - and with a custom stripe color as an option. Only downside to the Mach's - the original insert LINKWEAVE leather is no longer available anywhere - so we'll be producing our seats with Perforated Leather in the insert section -- however, you could always do Cobra Suede in the Mach 1 insert section -- damn i'm turning into a mad scientist!! :rockon:

I like the way you think!! My interior is pristine except for the damn driver side seat. For the money I'll just buy the front and backs to have spares.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I 100% agree - always thought it was odd they didn't upgrade the seats at all i those. Keep in mind we'll also be reproducing the 2001 Cobra Seats as well - so you've got a few options.

The tough part is going to be deciding between the Bullitt, Mach, and Cobra seats, b/c they all look great.

alivingmustang1

Established Member
If you're a hardcore Mustang guy, the prices seem to be in the ballpark. However, if you're like 20 years old and in college, the vinyl will probably be a better choice. The prices are not cheap (which most people want). Yet, converting over from a regular Mustang seat to these, is like night and day. A New Edge Mustang is not complete unless you have a set of Cobra/Bullitt/Mach 1 seats - I sold my $4,000 plus Sparco racing front seats and put in a full set of '01 Cobra seats in mint condition - I absolutely love them! Maybe not the most supportive, but they're so comfortable...... Knowing that new materials will be available in the future, I'm probably going to start eating and drinking in the car again....lol

Twisted2v

Established Member
If I ordered parchment Bullitt seats, would the whole seat be parchment or just the insert?

Users who are viewing this thread