BOGART D-10's WITH TIRES!!!

slash

Established Member
very good condition. just got the rears back from bogart, had them balanced and cleaned.

Fronts (come with center cap) 15x4 with kumoho 165x80/R15 tread is over 80%

Rears newly screwed, new tubes and mt ET Drags about 20 passes (lost of life left) 28x10.5x15.

not sure of the offset but is a direct fit to my 2003 fors cobra, i have a sra with 03 gt brakes. they fit with the irs but required grinding the caliper.
561e_1.JPG

5cfe_1.JPG

thinking 1500 obo (plus shipping)

i will consider a trade too, i am looking for ccw's or tf, plus cash. i also have NEW black fr500 10 and 10.5 with almost new nitto 315's dr's in the back and nitto 245 555 in front with ford racing centercaps (those damn things are like 75 bucks@)

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Seperate the bogarts???Just the rears i want them lmk thank you!

slash

Established Member
im more interested in selling the d-10's right now, i would like to use the fr's as trade. but shoot me an offer.

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
If your Interested Id like the fronts..Pm me if your interested Id take the fronts..I just ordered the rears new from bogart lol

slash

Established Member
If your Interested Id like the fronts..Pm me if your interested Id take the fronts..I just ordered the rears new from bogart lol

dont want to seperate, i thinks its easier to sell as a set. how much were the rears new from bogart? did you get d-10's?

slash

Established Member
how much for the fr500 set? wheels and tires? are those 17s?

1100, i just paid 1400 shipped from am, these are like new!

lots of "tire kickers" lol...

someone buy the d-10's! they are so light you can throw them across the room!!!:banana:

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
slash, not to knock you but you say they are easier to sell as a set. personally, i think it's becoming difficult for you to do so but you have people lined up ready to buy them separately. all you have to do is let them work it out so they both pay you on the same day and then boom they're sold.

Users who are viewing this thread