'00 Civic EX 2dr *35+mpg**automatic**LOADED* (CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP)

Kiohtee

Established Member
'00 Civic EX 2dr *35+mpg**automatic**LOADED* (PRICE DROP)

I wanna go ahead and answer the questions of 'Why are you selling it?' and 'What's wrong with it?' before they're even asked, because it's almost inevitable and I really wanna eliminate the amount of unnecessary emails and private messages.

Why are you selling it?
1) I'm moving; 2) I'm struggling with finances without this car note; and 3) I'm overall just not happy in a Honda Civic.

What's wrong with it?
1) One of the belts needs to be tightened, it has a very low almost whistle-like noise under acceleration 2) There's a little body work to be done; and 3) 127hp/107tq... AT THE FLYWHEEL.

Now being a little more serious. It's a fully loaded, bone stock '00 Civic EX coupe with all the fixings. 168k miles, power everything, sunroof, automatic trans, etc., etc. It's nearly perfect mechanically, but not so much aesthetically (I'll explain but let the pictures do most of the talking).

Interior
The interior is mint the only thing different now is a Crown Royal shift boot, which will be left on or removed depending on buyer's request.
DSCF3557.jpg

DSCF3558.jpg

Exterior
The hood and right behind the passenger door have dents as well as a piece of the back bumper hanging like someone tore it over a steep driveway. I have no idea what happened to cause either of the three as it was like this when I bought it. There are a few tiny dents that occurred in my possession in a hailstorm but by no means are bigger than a penny if that, nor are they causing rust/leaking water or anything like that.
DSCF3551.jpg

DSCF3552.jpg

DSCF3555.jpg

DSCF3554.jpg

Engine
This car leaks no oil nor does it burn it.
DSCF3559.jpg

DSCF3560.jpg

Videos
The light that remains on is the seat belt light.
2000 Civic :: DSCF3556.mp4 video by zachary101104 - Photobucket
2000 Civic :: DSCF3561.mp4 video by zachary101104 - Photobucket

It does have a lien against it but that won't make it any harder than dealing with straight cash and title so don't let that scare you (it's actually probably safer with a lien opposed to just trusting someone for the title).

I can get more pictures/videos upon request easily. Any questions please ask them publicly so I can better inform everyone if there was something I originally forgot. You can ask for requests here, through PM, email, over the phone, etc.

I can be reached here or at (336) 671-6189 or [email protected]. Text/call anytime, I'll answer when I can but be sure to get back to you and of course email whenever and again, I'll answer when I can but be sure to get back to you.

$3,400

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
TTT

Really want some interest or at least feedback. Suggestions? Comments?

flS/R

Established Member
pretty clean, maybe letting us know how much the lien is for will help move this :shrug:

Kiohtee

Established Member
pretty clean, maybe letting us know how much the lien is for will help move this :shrug:

I don't know what importance that has, but it's somewhere in the neighborhood of $3,500 I think. $4,600 is just a price because I have to have one. Although I don't think it's too high personally.

Users who are viewing this thread