00 FRC Vette 440rwhp Possible trade for Cobra

urwtdrm

Blowned
Established Member
It's not KB'd but the car is immaculate, has all the bolt on's and has NEVER been run in the 1/4, Corbeau A4 micro suede seats.

viper9403

Established Member
Sorry, she is no longer for sale. There is no way I could part with it. Thanks for the interest.

viper9403

Established Member
Sorry, she is no longer for sale. There is no way I could part with it. Thanks for the interest.

Hysteria

Established Member
viper9403 said:

So what happened? You just put your post out yesterday and now you can no longer part with her?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
viper9403 said:

Good. I didn't want to have to buy it with money I don't have. I'm glad we didn't have to go through that.

Hysteria

Established Member
viper9403 said:
to be honest I did the worst thing you could do when you are trying to sell a fast car. I raced a cammed TA and killed him....I then decided what the hell are you thinkin... Sorry guys

It's not like we can't mutilate a cammed TA ourselves, but we also sound good doing it!

There's nothing like the whine of a blower...

CarbonBlackM3

Dont even know
Established Member
viper9403 is a good friend of mine..hes been debating for a couple weeks now and i guess he finally found the right answer...but i am indeed looking for a cobra to hang with him hahahahaha...but if he ever did sell it...it's an awesome car...beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread