00 supercharged GT 11.5 or b/o

silverstang84

Established Member
The time has come for me to sell my car. 00 GT 5spd, full exhaust, 3.73 gears, vortech s trim at 11 psi, 04 cobra fuel system, auto meter gauges on pillar, rear seat delete, Greg Weld race stars with Mickey Thompson drag radials on back. I have owned the car since 03 and I'm the second owner. Bought the car bone stock with 36k on the clock. It now has 50k on it and has been garaged since 03. Only comes out on nice days and in the summer. Engine tuning was done by Kevin Hand from Wicked Motorsports. There are some other things I'm forgetting I'm sure. The exterior mods are 00cobra r hood, billet grill, smoked headlights and tails and fogs,Shorty antenna and removed the wing. I still have it of new owner wants to put it back. I'm asking 11,5 or best offer. I'd consider partial trades for a clean iroc Camaro, or a heavy duty ford truck.im posting this on an iPhone so I'll get a few more pics when I get back to NJ. Thanks.

image-7.jpg

image-16.jpg

silverstang84

Established Member
What's it run in the quarter

Don't know man. It hasn't been down the track.The new owner will find out. Lol. The car runs very well for what it is. Ask anyone who had had Kevin tune their cars, they all run great!

silverstang84

Established Member
Addition to the add, I have the stock spoiler and it goes with the car incase the new owner wants to out it back on I also still haven't he stock hood , grill, and tail lights. I tried to keep everything. I didn't mention in the dad that it has a MMR rear seat delete a triax short throw, subframe connectors and lowering springs. If you want a breakdown of all the aftermarket parts message me for a list.

Users who are viewing this thread