01' Black Cobra - 60K Miles - All original - Lots of Pics

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
2001 SVT Cobra - 60,XXX miles. Clear title, always garage kept, Passes CA Emissions without a problem. Car is located in Patterson, CA, just recently passed smog was licensed and issued a CA title in September of this year.

This car is almost the exact condition as it was rolled out of the factory. I'm the second owner, the original owner I bought it from in Kentucky has garage kept the vehicle it's entire life and also kept it under a cover since he drove his work vehicle 99.9% of the time. It's only had around 10K put on it in the last 6-7 years. I bought the car in April and was on a travel assignment for work from May-September so it sat covered for that time as well.

I've had nothing but enjoyment from the car, it rides great, sounds great, and looks great. The car has a few minor paint imperfections (Chips), all very small and consistent with what you'd expect from a vehicle this age in great condition.

The front bumper was not drilled for the front license plate, the car has one of Craigs brackets so no worries about holes in the rare front bumper.

The car is Bone Stock with the exception of a new MGW shifter (about a month ago, I still have the original) and a K&N filter. I replaced the tires with new BFG tires on the polished aluminum wheels when I bought the car in April. I also replaced all the brake pads with motorcraft replacements, installed a new serpentine belt, and a new fuel filter at that time. It's up to date on it's services that were all performed at the ford dealership (Byerly ford in Louisville, KY and McAuley Ford in Patterson, CA). The only trouble I've had was a burnt out mach 460 amp which I sourced a replacement from an 03 cobra and now everything works great.

Car has a Viper 300 ESP alarm installed as well.

Looking for $12,000 to sell. The title is clean with no lean against the vehicle.

Pics:

DSC_4999.JPG

DSC_5000.JPG

DSC_5001.JPG

DSC_5003.JPG

DSC_5004.JPG

DSC_5005.JPG

DSC_5006.JPG

DSC_5007.JPG

DSC_5008.JPG

No Drill Bracket:
DSC_5012.JPG

DSC_5013.JPG

DSC_4997.JPG

DSC_5009.JPG

DSC_5010.JPG

DSC_5011.JPG

Last edited:

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
Just a note, I do drive this daily, so mileage will go up. I live less than a mile from work and that's about the only place I drive. We take the F-150 anywhere else because it's easier to get our son in and out of obviously. So the mileage won't go up by any great deal. Since I started driving it again in September I've only put 140 miles on the car.

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
Car is paid off as of today. Title is free and clear.

Bassani X and SLP Loudmouth will be going on the car in the next couple of weeks (Will keep the stock exhaust if anyone wants it)

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
No thank you, looking to stay in a V8 car.

Car still runs and drives great, just had the 60K service with new transmission fluid and coolant flush at the end of last month. Sounds amazing, and gets compliments every where I go.

marfren3

Hey bro i just sent you a visitor message on your profile. haha idk what that means but i just made an account so i can tell you i really would like you buy your 01' Cobra!! I've been trying to find a good one here in San Diego and no luck!! My number is (619)870-7946 hit me up ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread