01 bullit with 03/04 blower??

BlackMamba03

Established Member
Is it possible to put an 03 intake and blower onto the bullits 2v heads?? will the intake and everything fit?? Thanks for all yalls help!

DaBigBone

Established Member
The swap isn't worth it on a 2V. You need an adapter kit which runs something like $1500 - $1800. Blue the blower, and all the other random crap to support it. In the end, the gains aren't spectacular either.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Goto tork-tec.com they have install kits and whole kits. Will be doing this on my Bullitt this winter hopefully.

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
You could acquire a used 2v procharger or vortech kit for the price of a used terminator blower plus parts to make it work. Probably with less trouble getting it to all work. I guess if you got a steal on the terminator blower it might make it a little more worth going that route.
you might want to also consider comparing the price of a new kb style blower new to the price of a used termi blower+supporting parts to make it work. It might not be that much more to just get a new 2v-ready one. They aren't cheap at all compared to the centrifugal 2v kits the last time i checked.

Users who are viewing this thread