'01 GT vs. Honda w/ fart muffler

silverbullet01

Established Member
This happened about a week and half ago. I thought I would post b/c it's a little slow here at work today. Going down a six lane road where cops seem to hang out. For some reason this little short Honda w/ a huge fart muffler on the back wanted some of my sneaky mustang. What this little fart muffler driver didn't know was he didn't know who he was messin' with. He decided to downshift to get some RPM working in his favor. So I decided to flip a blue switch, mash the pedal to the floor, and leave his monkey ass smellin' my fumes. A little liquid gunpowder goes a long way. :banana: :banana: .

My mods: 4.10 gears, flowmaster exhaust, CAI, Trickflow elbow intake, PI converter,2800 stall, BBK long tube headers, shortee H-pipe, nitrous tune, and 100 shot of "sauce". :bowdown:

02SVTLightning

Established Member
You definatly didnt even need nitrous to pull on him by a good amount. Although with the nitrous I dont even want to know how many car lengths you had on him. That must have been funny.

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
DrZacharyus said:
why did you even waste your nitrous :xpl:

Because it´s the more humiliating... it´s not the same when you can put 6 busloads on it instead of 5... :fart:

silverbullet01

Established Member
raining on my parade...

thanks guys for the kind words. As some of you guys know, the slo-matics are just that. It would have been very embarrassing if I did lose. IMO, the liquid gunpowder is the equilizer. Who knows what these guys put in the little imports to make them faster. Dr. Zach, I did not waste my juice either :mj: :mj:

02SVTLightning

Established Member
Im sure it is fun to just use the juice for the hell of it even if your out on an open road alone, so why not use a little and really destroy the Honda.

02SVTLightning

Established Member
silverbullet01 said:
My thoughts exactly SVT. Thank you for understanding... :beer:
Haha, if I had nitrous that would be dangerous. I would use it way too often just for fun. There is nothing better then planting yourself in your seat. And if at the push of a button you can have another 100 horses pushing you even harder into the seat then why the hell not.

Users who are viewing this thread